Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Cardiff City agree fee with FC Copenhagen for striker Andreas Cornelius.

Never seen him play in real life although he got 18 in 29 starts last season. Decent.

FFS ASHLEY, GET YOUR FINGER OUT!!

Sorry.

very talented. im a dane but i never heard of him before start of last season. League topscorer from FC Copenhagen. Good move for him as i believe he will get the chance for first team football there. Would have like us to sign him.

Man, have a feeling Bony will be awesome at Swansea. The threat of Michu and their general attacking play will allow him a lot of opportunities.

Bit worried about some of these teams that should be in and around us, as they are getting better players than they typically would, with all this incoming money.

Really hope we know what we're doing.

Man, have a feeling Bony will be awesome at Swansea. The threat of Michu and their general attacking play will allow him a lot of opportunities.

Bit worried about some of these teams that should be in and around us, as they are getting better players than they typically would, with all this incoming money.

Really hope we know what we're doing.

"FFS Ashley, get your finger out"

"windows not open yet man!"

"It's only June,LOL"

":insertsuicidesmiley:"

"Need some EMO watch over here!!"

Swansea, Everton and Liverpool named as the clubs interested in loaning Deulofeu, according to "Mundo Deportivo".

Can't see Liverpool being interested in yet another wing forward/attacking mid

Really hope it's not us. No matter how big of a talent Deulofeu is, I absolutely hate loaning players if an option to buy is not there. We aren't Barca's development academy and hope we've learnt from the Sahin farce from last season. p.s. one of the reasons Barca didn't take their option for Luis Alberto, was that they had Deulofeu playing in almost the same position and direct competitor, so it'd made zero sense for either party. We need to figure out some good loan spells for Suso/Sterling hopefully, because with no Europe and Rodgers not being much of a "rotator", I can't see them getting enough minutes to develop.

About Mkhitaryan, apparently our competition are Chelsea and Dortmund. Tough on paper, but beatable. The lad isn't arsed about money, actually sleeps at Shakhtar's training ground. Doesn't have a girlfriend, doesn't really watch TV either. Just committed to play football and wants first team action. Armenian journo said he prefers LFC move, so fingers crossed. Poor Eriksen, he appears to be second choice to Mkhitaryan by all clubs interested in him.

Swansea, Everton and Liverpool named as the clubs interested in loaning Deulofeu, according to "Mundo Deportivo".

Really hope it's not us. No matter how big of a talent Deulofeu is, I absolutely hate loaning players if an option to buy is not there. We aren't Barca's development academy and hope we've learnt from the Sahin farce from last season. p.s. one of the reasons Barca didn't take their option for Luis Alberto, was that they had Deulofeu playing in almost the same position and direct competitor, so it'd made zero sense for either party. We need to figure out some good loan spells for Suso/Sterling hopefully, because with no Europe and Rodgers not being much of a "rotator", I can't see them getting enough minutes to develop.

About Mkhitaryan, apparently our competition are Chelsea and Dortmund. Tough on paper, but beatable. The lad isn't arsed about money, actually sleeps at Shakhtar's training ground. Doesn't have a girlfriend, doesn't really watch TV either. Just committed to play football and wants first team action. Armenian journo said he prefers LFC move, so fingers crossed. Poor Eriksen, he appears to be second choice to Mkhitaryan by all clubs interested in him.

Shakhtar bought Alex from Brazil today, I assume that will be Mkhitaryan's replacement.

It would be a mistake if we loaned him to you, too much competition and we need him to play, not look good in a historic shirt.

The Swansea and Everton links make much more sense though. Him training under Laudrup :thup:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11731/8795271/Transfer-news-Swansea-are-close-to-signing-Vitesse-striker-Wilfried-Bony

Bony's agent, Francis Kacou, has claimed the 24-year-old is on the verge of a move to the Liberty Stadium, with only minor details to be sorted.

"Bony will go to Swansea," Kacou told Dutch newspaper de Gelderlander.

"For how many years? We still have to work out that part. Hopefully more will be clear today."

Swansea are believed to have agreed a fee in the region of €12million (£10.2million) for the highly-rated forward and his signing would be something of a coup for Laudrup.

Shakhtar bought Alex from Brazil today, I assume that will be Mkhitaryan's replacement.

They are apparently favourites for Bernard too.

The stumbling block appears to be the 2 Armenian businessmen who partially own him, and that kind of ownership isn't allowed in England (unlike Italy or Spain). So all interested clubs have to deal with them too. I think this will drag for a while, and I think that's why the club got all the other "smaller" deals done early. So for rest of the summer, they could focus on the marquee signing (Mkh) and the Suarez saga.

How the hell do you get owned by other people in football is beyond me though. Utterly ridiculous.

It's not the players' fault a lot of times. Clubs will sell a % of the rights to private individuals/funds in exchange of financing.

This definitely true of South American players as the teams often next quick fix cash solutions.

Well done to Swansea if they pull it off.

But im glad we havent signed another ACON player. 

Whatever helps you sleep at night bruh.

By the way you know Aubameyang is from Gabon right?

So don't write off all the African's yet.

He obviously will.

Not if they don't offer big money. Supposedly offered £12m :lol:

What a cunt Moyes is. He'd have caused absolute murder Lescott-style if someone had made such a poor offer for Baines last season.