Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

He obviously will.

Not if they don't offer big money. Supposedly offered £12m :lol:

What a cunt Moyes is. He'd have caused absolute murder Lescott-style if someone had made such a poor offer for Baines last season.

He'll have nowt to do with the money being offered like but I get your point none the less. Derisory.

Baines huh? Is he really that necessary for Man U.

1878 how much do you think they need to offer? £12 million for a left back is pretty good I think!

You guys should have snagged Figueroa on a free when he was available. That would have been decent business.

Well done to Swansea if they pull it off.

But im glad we havent signed another ACON player. 

Whatever helps you sleep at night bruh.

By the way you know Aubameyang is from Gabon right?

So don't write off all the African's yet.

Hmm i think you are bringing your own feelings onto this matter.

When did i write anybody off?

Come acon time we could lose both our strikers for over month if we sign Bony or Aubameyang.

not great is it?  Not exactly stacked full of strikers are we, going by our recent history we dont sign many strikers either.

Well done to Swansea if they pull it off.

But im glad we havent signed another ACON player. 

Whatever helps you sleep at night bruh.

By the way you know Aubameyang is from Gabon right?

So don't write off all the African's yet.

Hmm i think you are bringing your own feelings onto this matter.

When did i write anybody off?

Come acon time we could lose both our strikers for over month if we sign Bony or Aubameyang.

not great is it?  Not exactly stacked full of strikers are we, going by our recent history we dont sign many strikers either.

Don't mind me, just being silly.

On a serious note, I don't think we take the ACON into account, although we probably should.

Think we'd sign Aubamyang in a heart beat, and would then play Russian Roulette during the ACON with Shola upfront faffing about.

Tbf to Aubameyang, Gabon almost never qualify :lol:

tbf i would not be against Aubameyang, as you said Gabon rarely qualify and even if they do they'll probably get ko'd soon enough.

but Bony on the other hand plays for Ivory Coast and they usually go far in that competition.

Tbf to Aubameyang, Gabon almost never qualify :lol:

They're just waiting till he joins Newcastle and then they will qualify every year, and reach the finals each time too.

Potential bargain. Goes against nearly every other transfer they've made for a while though. You'd be looking for Santana to settle him in if it happens. Bags of pace/talent though but as with any South American young gun you never know.

Read earlier toady Inter are close to signing Gino Peruzzi (I assume to replace Zanetti), IMO an absolutely cracking player.

Thought I'd seen him mentioned. Sunderland heavily interested apparently.

Potential bargain. Goes against nearly every other transfer they've made for a while though. You'd be looking for Santana to settle him in if it happens. Bags of pace/talent though but as with any South American young gun you never know.

Read earlier toady Inter are close to signing Gino Peruzzi (I assume to replace Zanetti), IMO an absolutely cracking player.

Inters scout has moved to Sunderland I think. Been linked with a few South Americans.

Anzhi has had a 35 million euro accepted for Mkhitaryan. The player rejected them.

Anzhi project has been a total failure. No trophies, no CL football, Eto'o contract expiring next year, Bombings going on in Makhachkala last year during a game. Hiddink tactically out-smarted by  :pardsgrin:  .

Dutch club Vitesse deny Ivory Coast striker Wilfried Bony is about to sign for Swansea City.

A statement read: "On Thursday 27 June various media reported that Wilfried Bony makes a move to Premier League club Swansea City.

"This message is incorrect. For the striker, last season top scorer in the Dutch Eredivisie, is a lot of interest and indeed Swansea City is one of the interested clubs. However, a transfer to Swansea City is not an issue at this time."

BBC

Ah the cunts he's meant to be quality.

Fucking ridiculous, man.

I'm realistic. I'd like to say "offer us £25m+ and we might accept", make them pay over the odds and so on, but left backs don't tend to go for that much, even though in my biased opinion, he's worth more than that and is easily one of the best left backs in the world. He'll go for about £19m I reckon.

If this all sounds like it's an inevitability, that's because it is. We've all seen this story before and we all know how it ends, and it doesn't matter how 'level-headed' and 'professional' the player is. They offer a vaguely decent amount, he'll go. The best clubs just hoover up the talent from other clubs. It's sickening but it's true and will continue to be the case.

If this all sounds like it's an inevitability, that's because it is. We've all seen this story before and we all know how it ends, and it doesn't matter how 'level-headed' and 'professional' the player is. They offer a vaguely decent amount, he'll go. The best clubs just hoover up the talent from other clubs. It's sickening but it's true and will continue to be the case.

I think you are spot on.

It is sickening, and that is indeed the way it always happens.