Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

His stock was probably at its highest last summer, so they've not held on that much longer than they should've.

Anyway, he's a very good defender and a hell of a footballer. Easily worth £20m at 28.

He's barely a £10m LB imo, but can take a freeckick and shoot from distance so his price doubles. Anything over £15m at his age and Everton have done well.

He contributes to 20+ goals per season from LB position. That's ridiculous for a fullback if your name isn't Dani Alves.

Definitely worth over 10M. Plus, 29 is by no means old, still has 3 years at top level minimum.

Baines huh? Is he really that necessary for Man U.

1878 how much do you think they need to offer? £12 million for a left back is pretty good I think!

You guys should have snagged Figueroa on a free when he was available. That would have been decent business.

Would have to be £20m at least. He's got to be one of the top 3 left backs in the world.

Don't think Figeuroa is good enough for us tbh. Would take Danny Rose if Baines left but even he's not half as good. He's irreplaceable really because anyone close to his level would A) cost a fortune and B) not be willing to join Everton.

His stock was probably at its highest last summer, so they've not held on that much longer than they should've.

Anyway, he's a very good defender and a hell of a footballer. Easily worth £20m at 28.

No one is willing to pay that, so no, he's not. Even at £10m there is only one club willing to go for him.

Off the top of my head, Everton seem to have done a good job of holding out for the big offer in recent times. Guess we'll see this summer how much of an influence Moyes had on that.

And to think, it was an injury to Joseph Yobo which actually made him a first team regular. Or, 'Joseph..............................Yobo' as he was called on FIFA 08.

And to think, it was an injury to Joseph Yobo which actually made him a first team regular. Or, 'Joseph..............................Yobo' as he was called on FIFA 08.

Happens all the time, injuries to Márquez and Milito made Piqué a first team regular.

Happens all the time, injuries to Márquez and Milito made Piqué a first team regular.

I hate this forum at times :lol:

We, erm, well, Nobby Solano was injured this game and that is how Martin Brittain got his first start.

Bruma goes to PSV for 3M.

Chelsea is a weird one. They buy promising youngsters for massive fees (paid 5M for 16 year old Kalas a few years ago), loan them out. 2 years before their contracts expire, they sell them. Make a minimal profit. Rinse and repeat. I suspect the same will happen with De Bruyne and Courtois. I wonder what the point is. It's not like they are in need of those marginal profits they make over 2-3 years.

Courtois is far too good. He will keep Chelsea's goal for years.

The problem is that Cech is still too good to just get rid of, especially as he is one of the faces of the club and the leaders of the team. I actually think he might be the better keeper for a few more seasons.

Glen Johnson cost 18m didn't he?

Maybe half of that. The other half was Liverpool cancelling the fee of a player that Portsmouth had previously bought from them as their club was heading towards financial ruin.

Aye, Crouch.

As for Courtois, he signed a 6 year contract, and next year half of it will be over without him playing a game for Chelsea.

I can't see him signing an extension as Cech is still only 31.