Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Out of interest can someone with more knowledge of these players give us an idea of what Spurs starting 11 could look like?

I thought about it for about ten seconds, but there are just too many options, depends on form mostly I would guess. Their front four will most often be Soldado, Chadli, Eriksen and Lamela, and probably Sandro or Capoue sitting deep with Paulinho. But then Paulinho could play in front of those two or Dembele, then there's Holtby and Sugurdson too.

In short, fuck Spurs.

Out of interest can someone with more knowledge of these players give us an idea of what Spurs starting 11 could look like?

Wild swing in the dark but i'm going to guess....

Lloris

Walker Chiriches Vertonghen Rose

Capoue

Paulinho Eriksen

Lamela Soldado Chadli

Quite a few of these new players are gonna be stuck on the bench. You can have too much of a good thing.

Don't think they will tbh, only a lot of the ones that start now will be benched.

I meant all their new players. Suppose they've got the Europa League to placate them a bit.

Lloris

Capoue

Paulinho Eriksen

Lamela Soldado Chadli

Looks about right, I think Kaboul is the favorite with Verntonghen, but I don't know enough about Chiricheș. It'll be really interesting to see what formation they use most often, a lot of possibilities.

Guest bimpy474

Lloris

Walker      Vertonghen    Dawson        Rose

Paulinho        Capoue

Lamela          Ericksen        Dembele

Soldado

Subs : Defoe, Adebayor, Chadli, Lennon, Townsend, Sandro, Holtby, Sigurðsson, Naughton, Kaboul, Assou-Ekotto, Chiricheș, Friedel.

:cheesy:

Guest bimpy474

Lloris

Capoue

Paulinho Eriksen

Lamela Soldado Chadli

Mines better :lol:

Lloris

Paulinho        Capoue

Soldado

Subs : Defoe, Adebayor, Chadli, Lennon, Townsend, Sandro, Holtby, Sigurðsson, Naughton, Kaboul, Assou-Ekotto, Chiricheș, Friedel.

Fuck sake :lol:

Lloris

Paulinho        Capoue

Soldado

Dembele out wide would be worse than us using Sissoko out wide.

Lloris

Capoue

Paulinho Eriksen

Lamela Soldado Chadli

Dembele will definitely be a starter

Theyre gonna need a better LB than Rose. Saw him on the weekend, he was their worst player.

Was excellent in their first game though. Was excellent all of last season, so could've just been a bad game.

Guest bimpy474

Lloris

Paulinho        Capoue

Soldado

Dembele out wide would be worse than us using Sissoko out wide.

Oi, Pardew's rigid shit you need to blot out. Tucked in and free roaming and interchanging of positions with all of the front 4.

Pardew has poisoned your mind :lol:

Lloris

Capoue

Paulinho Eriksen

Lamela Soldado Chadli

Looks about right, I think Kaboul is the favorite with Verntonghen, but I don't know enough about Chiricheș. It'll be really interesting to see what formation they use most often, a lot of possibilities.

Well that's the thing about these flash c*nts they have quality alternatives in most positions.... for example...

Friedel

Naughton Kaboul Dawson Assou-Ekotto

Sandro

Dembele Holtby

Lennon Defoe Townsend

That's without mentioning Adebayor and Sigurdsson ffs :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Lloris

Paulinho        Capoue

Soldado

Fuck sake :lol:

That's the best squad in the league for me. Just ridiculous.

Lloris

Capoue

Paulinho Eriksen

Lamela Soldado Chadli

You sure? because i'm not i reckon AVB wanted 2 DMs, 2 B2Bs and 2 AMs.... if he can help it he will rotate Paulinho and Dembele, Sandro and Capoue, Eriksen and Holtby/Sigurdsson for three positions.

Dembele is a great player but is he more creative than Eriksen? no, better box to box goalscoring midfielder than Paulinho? probably not, better destroyer than Capoue or Sandro? no.

Lloris

Capoue

Paulinho Eriksen

Lamela Soldado Chadli

You sure? because i'm not i reckon AVB wanted 2 DMs, 2 B2Bs and 2 AMs.... if he can help it he will rotate Paulinho and Dembele, Sandro and Capoue, Eriksen and Holtby/Sigurdsson for three positions.

Dembele is a great player but is he more creative than Eriksen? no, better box to box goalscoring midfielder than Paulinho? probably not, better destroyer than Capoue or Sandro? no.

I think we will mostly see a midfield 3 of Capoue, Paulinho and Dembele

Soldado is obviously the main striker, think Lamela and Eriksen will play off him

They have some options like, such a strong midfield

Guest Roger Kint

Eriksen in probably means Sigurðsson out either this window or the next. We should be in for him as Cabaye is leaving.

Germany is the rumour. Not his greatest fan but he scores goals which is almost unheard of in our midfield

Eriksen in probably means Sigurðsson out either this window or the next. We should be in for him as Cabaye is leaving.

Germany is the rumour. Not his greatest fan but he scores goals which is almost unheard of in our midfield

Couldn't agree with this more.

He didn't really like his stay in Germany and will most def prefer a move within the PL. He still has a lot to prove after a quiet last season but Levy will not let him go on a loss though.

Lloris

Capoue

Paulinho Eriksen

Lamela Soldado Chadli

I think we will mostly see a midfield 3 of Capoue, Paulinho and Dembele

Soldado is obviously the main striker, think Lamela and Eriksen will play off him

They have some options like, such a strong midfield

I didn't consider that tbf, could be a big possibility in big games. Would be shocked to see it all the time though because they have so many wingers and i'll be surprised to not see them used on a regular basis.

Chadli, Lennon and Townsend should all see game time IMO.