Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

I'd personally say £35m is a very conservative estimate of what we have available, everybody knows we have money but I think everybody also knows we won't be held to ransom or ripped off.

I think it's mostly his injuries that are holding him back lately, which I agree may be caused by the fact that he has been playing 40 games a season since age 18.

That's the only reason why I don't want us to pay more than €40m for him.

I think it's mostly his injuries that are holding him back lately, which I agree may be caused by the fact that he has been playing 40 games a season since age 18.

That's the only reason why I don't want us to pay more than €40m for him.

Aye, let's not pay silly money!

Nah, we do.

Then why are you not making sensible offers? It seems to me you are making an offer to be seen making an effort but you actually couldn't give a shit if you had him.

Nah, we do.

Then why are you not making sensible offers? It seems to me you are making an offer to be seen making an effort but you actually couldn't give a s*** if you had him.

€35m is sensible. Plus we are waiting on closing the Alexis deal to see what's left in the bank before making an improved one.

Arsenal have apparently pulled out of the Campbell deal since he was pissing us about, not turning up to meetings, changing demands etc

Joel or Sol?

or D.J?  :pow:

Adam :lol:

Naomi more like, since it's the Arsenal.

FFS WE NEED A STRIKER.

Village you think Mourinho will sign Adebayor permanently?

No, media have built the entire rumor from what just was a throwaway comment from Mourinho.This will be a president signing anyway, so it'll be Neymar or Kun, probably the Brazilian.