Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Lost all respect for him when he s*** on Burnley that way he did.

:morph:

Guess this season is karma for him. I'm sure Burnley's chomping at the bit to play Trotters next season

:snod: Yip, I'd say so. Turf Moor will be bouncing for that one. Always had a wee soft spot for Burnley, great old club, bags of history, would like to see them back up in the PL some day.

The Dingle derby between Rovers and them will be a good watch next season. Kicks off all over the place.

any rumours about what spurs / adebayor are going to do?  do they have a massive wedge to spend without selling anyone?

I suspect that their champions league qualification will have a lot to do with it... thats why we should all be hoping for a Chelsea win today.

Guest MrSundlofer

When did Spurs sign Bruno Uvini? Anyhoo, he's been called in to the Brazil squad. Mental.

I think he's there only on loan.

He's in the Brazilian squad with a lot of other Brazilian '0-5 capped players'.

Guest je85

Tom Williams ‏@tomwfootball

Eden Hazard given captain's armband for his final Lille game, at home to Nancy. He may announce which club he's joining after the game.

Such a tease.

Eden Hazard given captain's armband for his final Lille game, at home to Nancy. He may announce which club he's joining after the game.

Such a tease.

"He may announce which club he's joining after the game."

That sentence put me on a train of thought that resulted in Hazard giving a speech after the game saying about how he's so grateful to Lille for everything they've given him and how he'll never forget them when he's away playing for his next club, and just as he's about to announce where he's away to, Stone Cold Steve Austin's music plays, and Lille's replacement signing comes out and Stunners him.

Guest WhyAyeCabaye

Hazard is Manchester-bound is he not? But hasn't yet revealed whether he'll be wearing blue or red...

Such a tease.

"He may announce which club he's joining after the game."

That sentence put me on a train of thought that resulted in Hazard giving a speech after the game saying about how he's so grateful to Lille for everything they've given him and how he'll never forget them when he's away playing for his next club, and just as he's about to announce where he's away to, Stone Cold Steve Austin's music plays, and Lille's replacement signing comes out and Stunners him.

:clap: :lol:

Hazard is Manchester-bound is he not? But hasn't yet revealed whether he'll be wearing blue or red...

He said he'll be playing in blue next season, before he said he'll be playing in Manchester.

Macca ‏@The_Paris_Angel

Eden Hazard is doing a splendid job of making everyone in England think he's a bellend before he's even kicked a ball in the country.

:lol: