Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

........  or maybe not thought to be good enough for the future .......

Interesting. I guess that might mean the Australian kid has turned a few heads.

Massimo Luongo? Is he like a deep lying play maker of some sorts. Pretty excited about him in Australia, mainly due to the lack of quality youngsters coming through. Noticed Ipswich got pumped on the weekend though and he was starting.

I think it was just a bad day at the office for all of them.  He has been getting good reviews on the Ipswich forum and Sherwood in an interview said that the hope was for him to go a Championship Club on a season long loan this season (gone to Ipswich), a season with a PL team next season and return to Spurs the season after.  Basically following the progression of Walker and Caulker hopefully.  There's no doubt Sherwood believes he can become a good quality MF.

A Madrid ITK (with an awful track record, mind) that writes for "As" claims that Spurs will launch a bid for Benzema.

I'll believe it when I see it!

Benzema is far too much like the player we need, not the ones we seem to be going for  :lol:

Massimo Luongo? Is he like a deep lying play maker of some sorts. Pretty excited about him in Australia, mainly due to the lack of quality youngsters coming through. Noticed Ipswich got pumped on the weekend though and he was starting.

No, I meant the young Australian keeper we had on trial (Ryan or something?). Not sure what's happening with him. Luongo looks good but like ML says he's a couple of years away. Was MOTM the game before Blackpool, but was taken off in that game after an hour or so, with the score 0-5. Long way to go, but think he's a goodun.

Not sure if giggs but Julio Cesar in talks with QPR according to SSN.

the roman?

Aye, he's been in imperial form recently by all accounts.

Rob Green, man. Don't think I've ever seen a club impliedly admit complete failure with respects to the choice of a new signing so quickly. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And could Rooney really be on his way out of Old Trafford? Would be a massive mistake by Ferguson. Losing and is like losing the title. He has Van Persie now but now link between attack and midfield - which is what Rooney could do last season when there was no creative player.

No, I meant the young Australian keeper we had on trial (Ryan or something?). Not sure what's happening with him. Luongo looks good but like ML says he's a couple of years away. Was MOTM the game before Blackpool, but was taken off in that game after an hour or so, with the score 0-5. Long way to go, but think he's a goodun.

Oh Matt Ryan .. according to the Australian press, there have been no bids for him from neither Spurs or West Brom. Hes still young so they might watch him for another season to see if he develops more.

Oh Matt Ryan .. according to the Australian press, there have been no bids for him from neither Spurs or West Brom. Hes still young so they might watch him for another season to see if he develops more.

I think you're probably right.  There was something on one of the forums that he looked decent but not great.  It's one of those positions where you have to play to get experience, you can train hard but it's still not the same.

There's another Aussie with Sherwood in the development squad, Giancarlo Gallifuoco.  Younger than Luongo but highly rated, came from Sutherland Sharks

I know it's WUM central and laughably bad, but it was great to hear someone ring up Talkshite earlier and absolutely slaughter a journalist that was going on about this dogshit Rooney unsettled story.

What's wrong with Cesar anyway? Not first choice anymore at Inter? Out of favour with that wannabe-Mourinho?

Big wages + Inter/Milan can't go round being subsidised by their owners anymore with the new rules of finances coming in.

I know it's WUM central and laughably bad, but it was great to hear someone ring up Talkshite earlier and absolutely slaughter a journalist that was going on about this dogshit Rooney unsettled story.

If only it happened more often, I might be tempted to tune in. As it is, it amazes me that you can listen without steam coming out of your ears.

If only it happened more often, I might be tempted to tune in. As it is, it amazes me that you can listen without steam coming out of your ears.

Literally just switched over and heard him going so I stayed. Predictably that ginger cunt cut him off, made some 'outrageous' statement about Rooney/Man Utd and they went to adverts. Put a CD on.

Literally just switched over and heard him going so I stayed. Predictably that ginger c*** cut him off, made some 'outrageous' statement about Rooney/Man Utd and they went to adverts. Put a CD on.

:lol: Yeah, that sounds about right. Back in England, every once in a while I'd dip a toe in only to jump out just before I threw the radio out of the window.

What is the craic with Berbatov at Man Utd? I'm surprised he hasn't moved yet, surely he won't stay and just rot away in the reserves? I can see him going on deadline day, possibly on loan. We should make a cheeky offer for him.

What is the craic with Berbatov at Man Utd? I'm surprised he hasn't moved yet, surely he won't stay and just rot away in the reserves? I can see him going on deadline day, possibly on loan. We should make a cheeky offer for him.

Not a bad idea actually, he's 31 now and probably has two more seasons in him. I'd take him for 4 mill, nothing more