Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Pep will go down in my estimation a hell of a lot if he goes to Chelsea or City. Arsenal would be the ideal IMO (I'd say if that didn't impact us but that'd make me look silly).

f***ing Chelsea man, f***ing scum. They're the acid rain on already crumbling limestone league.

Arsenal are probably the only club that won't make me sick as i kind of don't mind them, but i f*cking hate the Mancs and Chelsea.

There's part of me that would rather see him in Italy because of it.

Pep will go down in my estimation a hell of a lot if he goes to Chelsea or City. Arsenal would be the ideal IMO (I'd say if that didn't impact us but that'd make me look silly).

f***ing Chelsea man, f***ing scum. They're the acid rain on already crumbling limestone league.

Arsenal are probably the only club that won't make me sick as i kind of don't mind them, but i f*cking hate the Mancs and Chelsea.

There's part of me that would rather see him in Italy because of it.

Think Bayern were bookies favourites, not sure how he'd fit in there though, don't know enough Bayern tbh. Klopp v Pep though, potentially ridiculous.

Completely forgot about Bayern, i'd think he would do well as far as the playing side goes as their playing style has been reasonably similar ever since the Van Gaal days although it is more wing heavy.

The only thing i would say is from what i heard Sammer has a lot of influence on what goes on at that club as do a lot of ex players and i'm not sure Pep would like that being an "FC Hollywood" and all.

I have this feeling it will be England or Italy though.

Jake Livermore going on loan to QPR for the rest of the season.  No option to buy.  Spurs getting a good wedge.

So they're not paying the £6m quoted the other day? Unbelievable.

£1/1.2m for a 5 month loan with no option to buy doesn't sound too bad to me.

Good post. It's no coincidence that they're buying every diminutive attacking midfielder in the world at the minute. He's banking on bringing him in and instantly becoming Barcelona. He's a f***ing nutter.

I know Roman is essentially the one that built success at Chelsea, his decisions and actions since the first two title seasons under Mourinho have been consistently negative and harmful to the competitive chances of his teams. Idiotic and scatterbrained.

Oluwashina Okeleji ‏@oluwashina

STRANGE: Liverpool have 'reportedly' offered Turkish club Fenerbahce £9m for Senegalese striker Moussa Sow, 26. [Fanatik] #africa

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite

This news broke yesterday.

How on Earth would he fit in with Sturridge, Suarez and Borini.

Another point, if we're after a striker, and Sow is available for the price, we really should be in there.

Oluwashina Okeleji ‏@oluwashina

STRANGE: Liverpool have 'reportedly' offered Turkish club Fenerbahce £9m for Senegalese striker Moussa Sow, 26. [Fanatik] #africa

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite

Its been denied by the Liverpool Echo apparently so its probably rubbish.

Guest neesy111

Simon Peach ‏@SimonPeach

#FFC right-back Stephen Kelly is having a medical at #ReadingFC ahead of a permanent move, manager Martin Jol has revealed.

Move for Simpson in the offing then?

Simon Peach ‏@SimonPeach

#FFC right-back Stephen Kelly is having a medical at #ReadingFC ahead of a permanent move, manager Martin Jol has revealed.

Kelly wasn't playing much as far as I know

Guest reefatoon

Simon Peach ‏@SimonPeach

Would be better to sell him than talisa him to them.

Fuck me that is horrendous! and it is Tulisa you tulip.