Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

PSG set to sign Pato for 50m euros according to RMC in France.

I know they have signed some good players but would that be their first 'really' big signing?

Pastore, imo.

Pato has been a bit of an underachiever since he came on the scenes. Still surprised at that link, tbh.

I know they have signed some good players but would that be their first 'really' big signing?

Pastore, imo.

Pato has been a bit of an underachiever since he came on the scenes. Still surprised at that link, tbh.

:thup:

Pastore, imo.

Aye Pastore was the first 'major one'. They payed 42m for him I think.

Pastore, imo.

Aye Pastore was the first 'major one'. They payed 42m for him I think.

Yep, the guy is sheer fooking talent. Exactly what Man Utd need in their side right now.

I was being hideously sarcastic as one team spends more than the whole league put together to fit in with their nations (Qatar) vanity project to prove they like sport in preparation for the one of the worst World Cup decisions ever but aye, PSG might be alreet to watch.

Freddy Adu on trial at Rayo Vallecano.

If any Rayo staff are reading this: I watched him for ten games or so with The Union last season, he is a gem, one of the hardest working, paciest, likeable, skillful and technically sound players I've ever seen. I'd grab him ASAP.

he's actually shit.

Guest Heneage

Freddy Adu on trial at Rayo Vallecano.

If any Rayo staff are reading this: I watched him for ten games or so with The Union last season, he is a gem, one of the hardest working, paciest, likeable, skillful and technically sound players I've ever seen. I'd grab him ASAP.

he's actually s***.

I read an ESPN interview with him, and he sounded quite positive. Unfortunately going back to Philly with his mentor did little to help his career, even MLS don't want him now...

2004–2006 D.C. United

2007         Real Salt Lake

2007–2011 Benfica

2008–2009 AS Monaco (loan)

2009         Belenenses (loan)

2010         Aris (loan)

2011         Çaykur Rizespor (loan)

2011–         Philadelphia Union

Fucking hell. :lol: