Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Samuel J C ‏@samuelj29060

Breaking: Montpellier coach René Girard has told French radio RMC that Olivier Giroud will be at Arsenal soon. (via @Kiou11 )

Don't think it was quite like that.

In reality it was more like: "Montpellier manager Rene Girard says Arsenal are very interested in Giroud and that he wants to play in England."

Samuel J C ‏@samuelj29060

Breaking: Montpellier coach René Girard has told French radio RMC that Olivier Giroud will be at Arsenal soon. (via @Kiou11 )

Don't think it was quite like that.

In reality it was more like: "Montpellier manager Rene Girard says Arsenal are very interested in Giroud and that he wants to play in England."

wouldn't know tbh, don't listen to RMC.  More of a Night Owls kinda guy meself.

Sort of glad he's not coming to Man City to make their defense impregnable, sort of sorry to see him essentially join a league where he won't be challenged and obviously for the money

Very true, because there is no attacking player in France that will be a challenge on the level of Shola Ameobi

Agreed

Guest MrSundlofer

AC Milan News ‏@Milanello

Galliani confirmed that Thiago Silva will be joining PSG, but the deal still isn't done yet.

Guest MrSundlofer

Utterly mad that someone of his quality could be leaving AC Milan of all clubs for PSG

Money, an ambitious owner, Carlos Ancelotti, Paris...

If he waited, I'm sure Barca, Real or one of the Manchesters would be desperate to get him. He'd be just as rich but at better clubs. Madness, I'm disappointed in him.

Would they pay 40m though? iam pretty sure if one of those club offered something similar to PSG ( in transfer fee) he would join Barca, Real or one of the Manchester teams every time.....

I think this is more about PSG are paying something Milan deem acceptable and those clubs are not.

Agreed it is a shame, iam almost hoping PSG do well in the CL in some ways just so i can see the likes of Lavezzi and Thiago Silva among others at the top level on a regular occasion but on the other hand they way they have done it makes me want to see them fail.

If he waited, I'm sure Barca, Real or one of the Manchesters would be desperate to get him. He'd be just as rich but at better clubs. Madness, I'm disappointed in him.

Heard that to join Barca he demanded he be the second highest-paid player at the club behind Messi. Not sure how much truth is in that, mind.