Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Poor Hargreaves. Should really just retire tbh, his body clearly isn't up to it. Always seemed pretty intelligent in interviews mind, think he could make a good coach.

Why retire when clubs will still pay you thousands of pounds per week?

I dunno, I just imagine that having your body breakdown and ligaments explode so regularly would hurt like hell.

Twente have replaced De Jong with Castaignos for 5mill from Inter, pretty good deal considering hes 19 and has bags of potential and has sort of proved his quality in that league before. Wouldn't of been disappointed if we signed him as our 3rd striker for that price.

We were linked with him, but he is very raw and unlike at Twente he wouldnt be first choice here so best choice in his career right now really.

Good business from Twente though, they seem to be very smart in the transfer market so it cant be McLaren who makes the decisions. :lol:

Didn't even know that McClaren had went to back to Twente. Thought he had disappeared into obscurity after his horror show at Forest.

Guest Emerson Sheik

Kim Källström set to sign for Spartak Moscow. Rasmus Elm set to sign for CSKA Moscow. Tobias Sana set to sign for Ajax.

What was the fee? I heard between £4 and £5 million which seemed a bit much for a 30 year old.

The deals not been announced yet, seen all sorts of fees rumoured, but I don't really care what it was tbh. Anything around those sums will be well worth it. He might be 30 but he's never been a player blessed with loads of pace so I don't foresee any deterioration of his game in the next few years.

What was the fee? I heard between £4 and £5 million which seemed a bit much for a 30 year old.

The deals not been announced yet, seen all sorts of fees rumoured, but I don't really care what it was tbh. Anything around those sums will be well worth it. He might be 30 but he's never been a player blessed with loads of pace so I don't foresee any deterioration of his game in the next few years.

Given the upsurge in form from your mob when he arrived as well as his previous be a good signing all round. Maybe this year might finally be the year when Everton play for a whole season and not just for half one...as I'm sure you say every year.

Mirror claiming Man City have bid 13m for Agger and he wants to leave.

Hes never better than Lescott, crazy money for a backup player if true.

What?  :lol:

There's a reason Liverpool had one of the best defensive records, Agger is a class player and would walk into City's team he's miles better than Lescott.

There's a lot of shit players at Liverpool but Agger certainly isn't one of them.

Mirror claiming Man City have bid 13m for Agger and he wants to leave.

Hes never better than Lescott, crazy money for a backup player if true.

What?  :lol:

There's a reason Liverpool had one of the best defensive records, Agger is a class player and would walk into City's team he's miles better than Lescott.

There's a lot of s*** players at Liverpool but Agger certainly isn't one of them.

But Man City had the best defensive record.... with Lescott?

I swear if you play for Liverpool then your automatically crap on here.  :lol:

There's a reason Barcelona want Agger, he is class and Liverpool's defence went to the shitter when he got injured.

13m is a bargain for a player of his quality, considering most people on here have no problems with us paying 12m for Carroll. :lol:

But Man City had the best defensive record.... with Lescott?

Key difference with or without Lescott Man City can keep clean sheets, with out Agger Liverpool are incapable.

Guest Archie

Lescott miles better than agger  :crazy2: :crazy2:

Agger is class, easily as good as coloccini ( but more injury prone)

I`d love if Liverpool lost him and had to start coates/carragher  :snod: