Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Lucas Moura will set this league alight with his speed, give him a year to adapt and Him, Hazard and Oscar will run this shit along with Rooney and Aguero.

Oh, but no one will be better than Benny or Shola.

Man United have apparently agreed a fee in the region of thirty million quid for Lucas. Risky stuff.

Nah it's not risky.

You don't think?

He has stacks of potential but I could easily see him struggling to fit in to the English way of life. As always it's also a worry Fergie will shoehorn him into a position he doesn't really want to play. I suppose even in the worst case scenario he has a great deal of sell on value.

On the days he, Nani, Kagawa and Rooney click they will be absolutely devestating though.

Ferguson really needs to invent a new formation to accomodate how many wingers he accumulates... The fergie polo is becoming very real

Dea

Raphael  Ferdinand  Vidic    Evra

Valencia                              Lucas

Nani                                    Young

Rooney  Hernandez

I think the frustration of man u fans is that between them there's a world class player, suspect ferguson will prefer the reliability and hard work of Valencia over the occasional brilliance of Nani who i can imagine being sold to make way.

I think the frustration of man u fans is that between them there's a world class player, suspect ferguson will prefer the reliability and hard work of Valencia over the occasional brilliance of Nani who i can imagine being sold to make way.

Valencia is brilliant, definitely better than Nani.

He is, I really rate him but I hear he is pretty predictable, he will beat the fullback for pace down the line, doesn't vary much and if it's not working he doesn't add much. Don't watch enough man u to have seen enough of him really, considering how they rotate can get all a bit confusing really

Yeah right.

It depends on if you rate consistency or moments of brilliance. I think most teams need a bunch of consistent players and a few flair players who won't be able to keep it up ALL the time. Valencia is highly effective though, and I prefer him sort of, but may be because I find Nani a prat.