Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Yeah, that's what I thought was happening too but the journos in Argentina on Twitter (I know) seems fairly certain he's off to England. Risky but I guess he's young.

He'd be more suited to Malaga IMO. That's seems a lot of money for Toulalan IMO, especially since he's getting on but I guess he could provide the solid platform in the middle for the attacking players to break from. The European mix in Spain should be pretty interesting next season.

Can someone tell me what it is that makes Modric so popular? Genuine question. Don't watch much of Spurs, but going off the stats, Modric isn't all that. Only has a couple of goals and a handful of assists.

He's the best midfielder in the league. End of.

no he isn't.

Who's better?

Guest north shields lad

Can someone tell me what it is that makes Modric so popular? Genuine question. Don't watch much of Spurs, but going off the stats, Modric isn't all that. Only has a couple of goals and a handful of assists.

He's the best midfielder in the league. End of.

no he isn't.

Who is then? He will be the diffrence between chelsea coming 4th and winning the league.

Toulalan's still quite young (27). I know he's got white hair and all so he looks old, but wiki has him listed as 27 and I remember the commentators mentioning that he was in his mid 20s during the World Cup.

Is he? Fuck. Must have a hard papiere round as a kid.

He's said he won't put in a transfer request. I think what he has said is enough for Spurs to realise there's no point in keeping him. Mind you, I could see Redknapp being a stubborn bastard and trying to force him to stay.

He'll end up at Chelsea once he starts moaning, puts in his transfer request, etc.

probably, looks like this years transfer saga of the summer (theres always one) which will delight papers radio and sky sports news

Levy is absolutely incredibly idiotic if he believes they will get through this Summer with all of their key players, without CL football.

He's opened a very large can of worms with that statement. Expect the shit to hit the fan next week.