Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Was the £15m release clause known about prior to Liverpool's interest? Seems a bit fucked up if not, Brendan leaving and all. Either way, they can have him for that sort of money. I think he's a good player, Swansea's best by some distance but he's not worth anywhere near that and Liverpool already have too many not-good-enough midfielders

Seems like Lucas Ocampos might be joining Monaco in a move filled with :anguish: €18m.

What in the actual fuck?

Seems like it'll be dependent on a few things but looks like at least €12m upfront (half goes to River). All over various sources so seems legit. Mental transfer.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-transfers-daniel-aggers-price-1238454

And not only do the Reds want something close to £23m, they have asked for Adam Johnson to be thrown into the package on a year's loan deal.

Wonder if he'll come to regret that new tattoo...

I absolutely hate this cunt with a passion, always commenting on shitty sites like the mirror, always talking like she knows something. Fuking scouse whingebag.

Faith Fulcher

10:45 PM on 8/8/2012

Hi Darren,

I am sorry but this is not an exclusive.

Manchester City have been told they have to pay £27 mill for Daniel Agger.

Faith

Allen looks a decent player, better than Henderson. This transfer does make it understandable that we are struggling to sign players if the rest of the world has caught on to Premier league club's business.

Henderson £20m

Carroll £35m

Allen £15m

Fletcher £15m

Downing £20m

Why would you sell Debuchy for £7m, Douglas for £5m etc.. Probably fair prices given the circumstances but clubs like Liverpool are really starting to test the boundaries of fair fees.

Allen looks a decent player, better than Henderson. This transfer does make it understandable that we are struggling to sign players if the rest of the world has caught on to Premier league club's business.

Henderson £20m

Carroll £35m

Allen £15m

Fletcher £15m

Downing £20m

Why would you sell Debuchy for £7m, Douglas for £5m etc.. Probably fair prices given the circumstances but clubs like Liverpool are really starting to test the boundaries of fair fees.

Fletcher 15m?

Guest Shaun

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-transfers-daniel-aggers-price-1238454

And not only do the Reds want something close to £23m, they have asked for Adam Johnson to be thrown into the package on a year's loan deal.

Wonder if he'll come to regret that new tattoo...

I absolutely hate this cunt with a passion, always commenting on shitty sites like the mirror, always talking like she knows something. Fuking scouse whingebag.

Faith Fulcher

10:45 PM on 8/8/2012

Hi Darren,

I am sorry but this is not an exclusive.

Manchester City have been told they have to pay £27 mill for Daniel Agger.

Faith

I just rocked her whole world upside down. -3, take that ya bitch.

Henderson £20m

Carroll £35m

Allen £15m

Fletcher £15m

Downing £20m

Fletcher 15m?

£12m rejected apparently.

As far as Henderson vs Allen, I have actually seen JA have a couple of good games. Henderson has played all his good games when I wasn't watching and saved all the anonymous/shit ones for when I was.