Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Found the exact quote from Warnock, said 2 months ago.

"I'd never have a player like that in my team, he's a sewer rat."

He said it longer ago than that, think it was after the Blackburn-QPR FA Cup game when Diouf broke Jamie Mackie's leg.

Well it's obviously going to be Spurs. I can't see it being Chelsea because of the amount of players they have already bought for midfield, It won't be Man Utd for similar reasons. I can't see Arsenal being interested in him, nor would Liverpool and I doubt Man City would be.

Well it's obviously going to be Spurs. I can't see it being Chelsea because of the amount of players they have already bought for midfield, It won't be Man Utd for similar reasons. I can't see Arsenal being interested in him, nor would Liverpool and I doubt Man City would be.

Spurs are looking to play one up top this season, Remy certainly isn't the striler for that.

Are those quotes from the Marseille chairman even for real?  :lol:

I can't find anything on it apart from Twitter and the L'Equipe article saying a english club has been in talks  :lol:

Having said that.... if President is being coy and not naming the club, it sounds like how NUFC do business.  :whistle:

In what sense?  Good transfer for the player and the club IMO.

Yep.

Expensive obviously but he's probably the best striker in the league. He's not going to play for buttons. Quality costs.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Yep.

Expensive obviously but he's probably the best striker in the league. He's not going to play for buttons. Quality costs.

If only MA shared the same philosophy :(

Yep.

If only MA shared the same philosophy :(

Aye, warra cunt, if only he'd only gone out and bought one of the best strikers around last season we could've finished 5th or something. :dave: