Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest Craig-NUFC

Belgium are going to win the World Cup in the next 12 years. Every other good player seems to come out of there.

I love managing them on FM. Kompany, Vermaelen, Vertonghen, Alderweireld, Fellaini, Defour, Witsel, Mirallas, Hazard, Lukaku, Mertens, De Bruyne, Dembele etc.

:) that's a pretty good list tbf

They all hate each other apparently. Lot of "I'm not going to pass to him for X reason" type attitude going on. Basically like the Netherlands.

Every f***er is off to Liverpool according to Twitter.

Hard not to notice. In this case though, I see Oliver Kay from The Times is certain he's off to Liverpool on a one-year loan deal. "Due to be announced later tonight or tomorrow".

THat's a pretty good price. How much did he want to hold out for?

40m  :lol: and they turned that down last summer, face it Levy got wrecked.

Only because they got screwed out of the CL. Otherwise keeping him for a year to get there would have made the lesser fee well worth it.

Probably be a few add ons I'd have thought. Hope they go for Joao Moutinho, always liked him as a player, would like to see if he could adapt to the PL. Dunno why Fergie has never gone for him.

Probably be a few add ons I'd have thought. Hope they go for Joao Moutinho, always liked him as a player, would like to see if he could adapt to the PL. Dunno why Fergie has never gone for him.

I hope they buy no one tbh.

Hope they spend lots of money on someone who flops.

Bild are reporting that Javi Martinez will move to Bayern for €40m (€30m paid by Bayern and €10m by JM in giving up 2 years' salary)

Spanish league is looking pretty weak this year, so many big players have left recently. Sid Lowe was spot on with his preview in the Grauniad n all.

Considering Spurs are infamous for getting good prices for their outgoing players, they're being fucked over only getting £23m for Modric. Great business for Real Madrid.

Didn't they pay like £15 million for him in the first place?

Edit:  £16.5 mill