Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

English football is mad. Genuinely. I've never heard of this guy and he is going for 8 million? Has he ever scored a goal at the top level in his entire career?

He's never played at the top level...

He scored against Australia for scotland in a friendly. Is that better or worse than League One? :undecided:

The question was rhetorical. Just looking at his stats he's scored three in the Championship, one in a friendly, and a hatful in lower league obscurity. In what world does being too good for League One warrant someone paying eight million pounds for you? Leroy Lita could do this in League One. Is he worth eight million.

The question was rhetorical. Just looking at his stats he's scored three in the Championship, one in a friendly, and a hatful in lower league obscurity. In what world does being too good for League One warrant someone paying eight million pounds for you?

I reckon it's a lower initial fee that rises to 8m should they get promoted etc..

Saviola and Roque Santa Cruz to Málaga, done deals according to "Marca".

Are they not poor anymore then? I thought they'd lost it all. :lol:

Sure I read earlier they're only paying £650k for Santa Cruz. :lol:

Saviola and Roque Santa Cruz to Málaga, done deals according to "Marca".

Are they not poor anymore then? I thought they'd lost it all. :lol:

Sure I read earlier they're only paying £650k for Santa Cruz. :lol:

Ah. Was stuck in 2007 for a while there.

Andy Brassell ‏@andybrassell

Lyon release statement to say they've failed to reach agreement w/Tottenham on Hugo Lloris transfer. Could see it being resurrected, but...

Andy Brassell ‏@andybrassell

...OL say Spurs offer submitted this evening varies from figure agreed on principle on "Aug 26 which allowed player & club to open talks"