Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

The amount of deals Spurs have where the clubs agree fees only for the transfer to break down later seems rather high. Lots of stuff about Levy moving the goalposts when the deal is near completion. I don't like it.

I don't think "he's one of the best players in Europe" at all. Decent midfielder. Overpriced at 22m.

He's a crap tonne more than a decent midfielder, i wouldn't go as far as bargain but it's a very good deal....

Anyone who can get Porto to come down in negotiations deserve praise in any case :lol:

Spurs supporting mate of mine claiming they are likely to sign Willian as well.

Llors, Vertonghen, Sigurdsson, Dembele, Willian and Moutinho.

WHAT

THE

f***

Willan 25m turned down. Spurs wanted to pay in 5 instalments.

There's talk about Willian/Remy/Berbatov.

The wife of a poster on one of our forums has worked at the private hospital that Spurs use for years, she's said 2 medicals are done/ongoing (presumably Lloris and Moutinho) and another is provisionally booked for this afternoon.  That is for the mystery player I suppose ............. assuming that a 3rd will get that far.

BTW, Adebayor was left off the list of incomings.

The amount of deals Spurs have where the clubs agree fees only for the transfer to break down later seems rather high. Lots of stuff about Levy moving the goalposts when the deal is near completion. I don't like it.

If that's true about the deals breaking down, it's more likely to be a function of where we are as a club. We pay less wages than the big boys (and some of the small boys) but are trying to get players of a higher level in. As a result, you'd expect wages to be a bigger issue in negotiations. Supposedly we are heavily weighted towards bonuses rather than basic, which will not be to everyone's liking.

Apart from the obvious point that a large amount of reportage on this is bullshit.

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews

Sky Sources: Fulham close to signing Wolfsburg's Iranian winger Ashkan Dejagah #skydeadlineday

If Fulham fans sung, he would fit into Moves Like Jagger brilliantly.

:lol:

WHAT

THE

f***

The wife of a poster on one of our forums has worked at the private hospital that Spurs use for years, she's said 2 medicals are done/ongoing (presumably Lloris and Moutinho) and another is provisionally booked for this afternoon.  That is for the mystery player I suppose ............. assuming that a 3rd will get that far.

This is one of my favorite posts ever.

WHAT

THE

f***

This is one of my favorite posts ever.

I'm sorry Mr Levy but we are fully booked this evening in the medical department. You should have rang earlier and provisionally booked more than one.

Now he's moved, anyone else thinking what the f*** was Charlie Adam doing at Liverpool...  :lol:

I thought it as soon as I saw him linked with them last summer, typical one-season wonder. He'll have decent seasons in the future but Liverpool+Dalglish+money = comedy of the highest order

Fulham...Fantastic club with a Fantastic statue.

I can't ever see me thinking Fulham are a bigger club than Villa.

http://cdn2.blog.nileguide.com/destination/blog/london/files/2011/04/Michael-Jackson-statue-in-London.jpg

Fulham...Fantastic club with a Fantastic statue.

I can't ever see me thinking Fulham are a bigger club than Villa.

http://cdn2.blog.nileguide.com/destination/blog/london/files/2011/04/Michael-Jackson-statue-in-London.jpg

Phillippe looks like he is loving it at the end of that photo!

Oviedo for £1.2m. By all accounts seems an absolute steal.

It is. I've seen a lot of him as I live in Copenhagen and he really has potential.

Only had 10 months left on his contract which explains the low fee.