Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

F**k off Templeton

Has he went to Rangers then? Crazy, seems such a talent. He'd have even been better off coming down to the Championship for 2-3 years or staying at Hearts and went to Rangers when he was 25ish and back in the SPL. Such a waste.

fucking joke that. old firm can even exert a pull over arguably the third/fourth biggest team in the country despite being in the scottish 3rd division.

What a fucking idiot.

I'd love to see the finances at QPR if they got relegated.

the lesser teams are desperate to stay up and get next season's extra TV money. the likes of QPR, West Ham and Soton could be royally fucked if they go down having gambled. on the other hand if it helps them stay up...

If Rangers really are a "newco", they really should have all the previous titles they've won, written off from their list of honours. Really shite that they've been able to basically cheat their way to several titles and cups, and just get to keep them under a different name where they can realistically add to it in 3, or maybe even a cup in 2 years or whenever.

Guest Roger Kint

Kranjcar left Tottenham for £2M? We should have snapped him up!

Didnt he go to Ukraine or something? We wouldnt have paid anywhere near what he is getting.

Vincent Kompany Verified ‏@VincentKompany

Everton fans might not even know it but their club has done an incredible bit of business. Vadis Odjija is a top player, mark my words.

12:19 PM - 1 Sep 12

Because they have no strikers and no fullbacks as well as the fact Belgium are split by different speaking regions so some don't get along.

Sort of like with France and their african born players seemingly not jelling with the frenchies.

Despite having all this talent i don't see them ever actually making something of it.