Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

He played on the left of a 4-5-1 for Espanyol, he's the quintessential trecuartista to me. Dunno what role he's been given at Inter (given that he doesn't seem to get much game time there).

Probably where he will play for Liverpool if they sign him, but their front 3 tend to rotate positions quite a lot so i doubt it would be a problem.

He's a "give him the ball, don't ask questions" type of player. That's why I think he'll shine more in a team where he'll be the undisputed best player in the pitch, and not Liverpool where he won't be able to enjoy the free role he got at Espanyol.

That said, he's still very young, so maybe he can still be moulded into a more tactically disciplined footballer.

I was expecting a bit of a bidding war if he became available. Hats of to whoever closed the deal on your part. That's an absurdly ridiculous price for a player of his reputation.

The only thing I heard was that his agents (and there were supposedly two groups) wanted a lot of money. That would make some sense. There's no reason why he wouldn't choose you guys, but that might have made a couple of teams back off.

You're on level with Martin Lol now  :lol:

:lol: Long way for me to go tbh.

Nah, just responding to a couple of people who were amazed at the low price. The agent thing was mentioned a while back - and not on Twitter. No idea if it's true or not, obviously.

Peter Odemwingie‏@OdemwingieP

I can understand the reaction of few Albion fans on my desire to leave the club.Real reason? Cos they once doubted my commitment. Cantletgo

Want to know why I wanted to quit top flight football last summer earlier than I wished to ? They know at the club.

I can understand the reaction of few Albion fans on my desire to leave the club.Real reason? Cos they once doubted my commitment. Cantletgo

Want to know why I wanted to quit top flight football last summer earlier than I wished to ? They know at the club.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2pRMeuke3cy5cUEmLhK83wKhbSiLzSPn2MwljitBNbVd_lEfV6OlVUm_ymw

He wants a move away though not a move out of the top flight.

So in the last month, Osaze has managed to have the coach kick him out of the national team and has now also fallen out with his club. He went on a very similar twitter rant against Stephen Keshi (Nigeria Manager) a few months ago. It seems to me there is definitely a problem that is originating with him. Anyway, I think he'll be playing for QPR or back in Russia rather soon.

Peter Odemwingie ‏@OdemwingieP

I am crazy haha adviser text saying don't tweet, it weakens our position. Doesn't weaken nothing ! When I want to do something, I Do it.

WBA better off dumping him now and let him get relegated