Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Don't know if been discussed or where the rumours originated from but apparently Pep will have tons of money to splash and is most likely to make a huge offer for Suarez.

I wonder if that would mean him trying to sell Ribery or Robben?

Don't know if been discussed or where the rumours originated from but apparently Pep will have tons of money to splash and is most likely to make a huge offer for Suarez.

He's been linked with 100000000000 players since he was confirmed for the job, mostly players that he already tried to sign while at Barça. I wouldn't take those rumors too seriously just yet.

I don't see Robben fitting much in his style.

Robben isn't that important as it is so i could see him being sold, as for the rumors.

The German media said he has 240m to spend and Suarez was one of his targets and now the rest of Europe are running with it.

Now i can see the Suarez links being true, as Pep wanted him before but there is no way in hell that the 240m part is true.

240m over the 3 years of his contract? i could see that but still unlikely but no way in one window.

Defoe injured and Adebayor in ACN. Spurs really need a striker now

If worse comes to worse, Dempsey can play point until Adebayor is back. It's not ideal, but he's done it for the national team at times. He needs someone to interchange with too (i.e. can't play him as a long striker).

I would love to see Suarez leave the PL!

I would simply because it would make Liverpool massively weaker.

Indeed. Normally you'd worry about a team getting £40m to spend but it's Liverpool. They'll probably get 2 Jordan Henderson's for that price.

Defoe injured and Adebayor in ACN. Spurs really need a striker now

If worse comes to worse, Dempsey can play point until Adebayor is back. It's not ideal, but he's done it for the national team at times. He needs someone to interchange with too (i.e. can't play him as a long striker).

:pokerface:

A Meelan fan on another forum posted this. He's not similar to Skirge in that he'll post up and old thing.

Rumours that Manchester City have approached Napoli for Edinson Cavani, fuelled by Napoli having reportedly had a €30m bid for Stephan El Shaarawy rejected by Milan.

Think Suarez will be off to Bayern in the summer as well. Liverpool will find it hard without him.

It'll be glorious won't it? Especially as they'll all turn on him and label him a cheat etc when he goes there. Or then say why would he want to go there they haven't won it five times? Only a meagre four.

Think Suarez will be off to Bayern in the summer as well. Liverpool will find it hard without him.

It'll be glorious won't it? Especially as they'll all turn on him and label him a cheat etc when he goes there. Or then say why would he want to go there they haven't won it five times? Only a meagre four.

Be 6 by the time pep finishes with them  :lol:

The way they've bent over backwards (morals totally out the window) to accommodate the racist, cheating, diving scumbag is hilarious, even more so when he fucks off to something better, and he will, you aren't that much of an epic cunt to then have a loyal side. Genuinely think he's Narcissistic, Bayern will appeal too much to him to turn it down, in fact first plane, broken glass and transfer request spring to mind.

Suarez is one of my favourite players. In my opinion, there is nothing like having a brilliant player who is geninely a despicable, ruthless, and malicious person. I really enjoy watching him. It would be great if he left Liverpool, though, for any team in the world. Outside of him, they have a squad consisted of average players, many of whom are very similar to one another. He'd be very difficult to replace as their only exceptional footballer.

Suarez is one of my favourite players. In my opinion, there is nothing like having a brilliant player who is geninely a despicable, ruthless, and malicious person. I really enjoy watching him. It would be great if he left Liverpool, though, for any team in the world. Outside of him, they have a squad consisted of average players, many of whom are very similar to one another. He'd be very difficult to replace as their only exceptional footballer.

I hope that you're right, but I do think that Rodgers will be able to make good use of the money, as it will surely have to be a fucking fortune.

No matter how much of a c*** he is, at the moment he is the best player in the PL. For me a top 5 performer in the world at the moment. Liverpool are so dependent on him.

:anguish:

No matter how much of a c*** he is, at the moment he is the best player in the PL. For me a top 5 performer in the world at the moment. Liverpool are so dependent on him.

I think he looks that good because he's doing it for shit side, its a lot easier to shine when you're surrounded by crap than it is for a big team. ( don't get me wrong he's great but he's not the best in the PL or top 5 performer, in fact one could argue Barca have 5 better performers :lol: )

Anyway RVP is better.