Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest Roger Kint

It's all them Leeds plodders they've hoovered up.

Tbf he's atleast tried to give Hoolahan a free role, he seems their best player, even if the ball seems to be aimed over his head a lot.

That makes no sense. N-O Directive 132 clearly states all long balls are to sole fault of the manager and not the personnel.

Never showed a great deal when starting for Racing Santander on loan. Granted it's harder to look great when you're surrounded with shit, but he's always looked to me as a decent, but nothing else, player. Good defender but slow and a bit of a bottler, and certainly miles behind Rio (on his prime at least).

But I haven't seen him in Portugal.

Guest Geordiesned

The Mirror reckons West Ham will announce this week that they've agreed to sign Wilfried Bony in the summer for £14 million.

Unless we're still in that silly practice of counting wages in the transfer budget, those two only cost a princely £2.8m or something to bring forwards. I'd argue that we'll make that back over the improvement in our league position this season thanks to those signings (and the others ofc).

Unless Liverpool are absolutely desperate to shift him I can't see us signing Carroll. Despite what has happened Liverpool will still want a fee that is more than we could sign a better forward, maybe two.

Wasn't the reported fee £18/19m in the summer? :lol:

I wouldn't be that averse to getting him back if it's on the cheap but I'd also want another wide forward, maybe 2. Not sure if that's even vaguely realistic but maybe we'll shift Jonas on or something to increase the likelihood.

The Mirror reckons West Ham will announce this week that they've agreed to sign Wilfried Bony in the summer for £14 million.

Thought Chelsea had first option on him?

Cant see them turning that down as it looks like Torres is back of to Atletico Madrid, leaving them with Ba.