Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Potential bargain. Goes against nearly every other transfer they've made for a while though. You'd be looking for Santana to settle him in if it happens. Bags of pace/talent though but as with any South American young gun you never know.

Read earlier toady Inter are close to signing Gino Peruzzi (I assume to replace Zanetti), IMO an absolutely cracking player.

"Marca" claiming that Real Madrid are prepared to bid up to €100m for Neymar :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't be true. Even for them.

They would make a shedload of that back in sponsors though, as well as having the anti-Messi, especially if Ronaldo leaves.

Potential bargain. Goes against nearly every other transfer they've made for a while though. You'd be looking for Santana to settle him in if it happens. Bags of pace/talent though but as with any South American young gun you never know.

Read earlier toady Inter are close to signing Gino Peruzzi (I assume to replace Zanetti), IMO an absolutely cracking player.

I think that long-term he'll be outstanding for them, but that all depends on if they keep Klopp.

Heard a lot about Peruzzi too, only good things as well. :thup:

Don't believe its already mentioned here, but Laudrup has already set-up Jose Canas from Real Betis for Swansea next year.

Any mention of a fee?

He's out of contract I think, may have even signed a pre-contract, so free.

Don't believe its already mentioned here, but Laudrup has already set-up Jose Canas from Real Betis for Swansea next year.

Any mention of a fee?

He's out of contract I think, may have even signed a pre-contract, so free.

Good to see some early planning. Enjoy Europe next season. :thup:

"Marca" claiming that Real Madrid are prepared to bid up to €100m for Neymar :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't be true. Even for them.

Is it an election summer?

It is, and there's lots of turmoil over there right now. So he'll go for a glamour signing, but 100m is just stupid.

I agree with what Mole says about Beñat, you should go for him. He hasn't had a great second half of season so the hype has quietened a bit and he wouldn't be so expensive.

Ajax midfielder Christian Eriksen says talks have taken place over a possible move to Champions League finalists Borussia Dortmund.

The 21-year-old Denmark international tells De Telegraaf: "I know there has been contact between the two clubs and both Ajax and Dortmund have already talked to my agent."

Ajax midfielder Christian Eriksen says talks have taken place over a possible move to Champions League finalists Borussia Dortmund.

The 21-year-old Denmark international tells De Telegraaf: "I know there has been contact between the two clubs and both Ajax and Dortmund have already talked to my agent."

Perfect move for both parties.

So Dortmund will replace Götze with Bernard and Eriksen? If those two perform like they do in their own leagues Dortmund will be much stronger next year. Add possibly Kevin De Bruyne to that and they're settled.

Lookslike Neymar is off.

Santos officials in Spain and he's not going to sign a new contract (runs out in 2014)

Right but Santos are firm in wanting €50m for the 55% they own. I doubt anyone will cough up to €80-90m.

So Dortmund will replace Götze with Bernard and Eriksen? If those two perform like they do in their own leagues Dortmund will be much stronger next year. Add possibly Kevin De Bruyne to that and they're settled.

Would love for them to go and win the league despite Bayern sweeping up everyone's top players. :lol:

If Real sign Neymar, it would suggest Cronaldo is as good as gone.

Loads of big players on the move. Especially with Chelsea and Man City yet to act.

Lookslike Neymar is off.

Santos officials in Spain and he's not going to sign a new contract (runs out in 2014)

Right but Santos are firm in wanting €50m for the 55% they own. I doubt anyone will cough up to €80-90m.

That'll soon drop when they realise they'll get fuck all next summer.