Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

If they sign all of these attacking midfielders they need to be careful with the development of Leitner too. It'll probably be in his benefit to be loaned out for a Bundesliga team for next season if he's not going to be getting minutes. He looks a hell of a prospect.

24 and uncapped for Suisse, now switched to Cape Verde according to old Wiki.

Must have seen him play for Basel but couldn't for the life remember what he was like. Making some weird signings the mackems like.

Looks like Van Ginkel from Vitesse is going to ruin his career at Chelsea.

:anguish:

Ajax were reportedly interested in him. Would be a much better option for him careerwise, but alas, another talented Dutch football career about to be ruined if true.

What you talking about mate, he can piss about in the reserves and play inconsistent loan spells at various clubs. Great move.

:anguish:

Ajax were reportedly interested in him. Would be a much better option for him careerwise, but alas, another talented Dutch football career about to be ruined if true.

Aren't Vitesse loaded? Why daint he just stay there for a bit?

edit: actually, they have that link with Chelsea. Chances are he'll just go straight back there on loan.

If they intend on playing him. Maybe ruin was strong but just thinking about Lukaku, De Bruyne etc and how they'v hardly featured for them. He's really good when i'v watched him like.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Chelsea attempt at an Udinese style scatter gun approach when buying young players (but with no scouting) seems to be in full swing. Don't they already have something like 30 players out on loan and 3 or 4 feeder clubs?

If they intend on playing him. Maybe ruin was strong but just thinking about Lukaku, De Bruyne etc and how they'v hardly featured for them. He's really good when i'v watched him like.

That's the thing isn't it..... Lukaku, De Bruyne and Courtois are still developing even if it isn't at Chelsea.

If this kid is good enough and he gets the same loan treatment as them he will be alright even if it isn't at Chelsea.

Not like he would be doing a Xisco and never playing a game.

Both of them have rarely ever been in London. De Bruyne signed in Jan. 2012 and has spent the entirety of that time with Genk or Bremen. They will loan the guy out elsewhere and only bring him to Chelsea if he is developed into a good player by the other club. It's become the "Chelsea way".

That's the thing isn't it..... Lukaku, De Bruyne and Courtois are still developing even if it isn't at Chelsea.

If this kid is good enough and he gets the same loan treatment as them he will be alright even if it isn't at Chelsea.

Not like he would be doing a Xisco and never playing a game.

I do agree with that yeh, but I often wonder if Chelsea ever have any real intention playing them at all. Sounds silly but seems they just poach half these talented young players to stop anyone else buying them.

Both of them have rarely ever been in London. De Bruyne signed in Jan. 2012 and has spent the entirety of that time with Genk or Bremen. They will loan the guy out elsewhere and only bring him to Chelsea if he is developed into a good player by the other club. It's become the "Chelsea way".

Courtois has been a Chelsea player for two years and likely hasn't even wore their training gear.

To me it seems Chelsea don't plan to promote this youngsters but simply they use them as a profit drive.

Kinda like how Madrid do with their youth team.

There are many different ways to deal with young players and Chelsea way seems to distribute them through out Europe instead of developing themselves and selling for a profit.

Obviously they get paid considerably more for it but they get thrown about from club to club without any real direction in there careers. Think someone like Christian Eriksen is a decent albeit rare example of someone who decided to stay at his club for a few more seasons and then seek his move - and looks a more polished player for it.