Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

How UEFA can just sit back and let Monaco spend like this is ridiculous. It's like someone has used the Football Manager Editor and given themselves £500 million to spend on about 8 players.

Who cares? Somewhere along the line senior officials will be making money out of it, and ultimately that's what matters to them.

Guest Craig-NUFC

They're still banned from Ligue 1 at the moment but are confident that the courts will overrule this/French FA back down. Be hilarious if the court rules against them.

They're still banned from Ligue 1 at the moment but are confident that the courts will overrule this/French FA back down. Be hilarious if the court rules against them.

The thought of all those players in Ligue 2 :lol:

Sobbing into their millions, I'm sure.

I'd say Anzhi are the worst tbh.

Not even close tbh, the only massive deal they have made is Eto'o. The rest are no bigger than likes of Arsenal or Tottenham make ( accept that they pay it with money they make through their own income mind)

Chelsea or City are the next worse IMO, PSG actually have a financial model in place which will pay dividend long term and run by football people are not such senseless spending.

Monaco are by miles the worst IMO, spending between 100-200m on 3 players and basically buying every player on Jorge Mendes resume when they don't even get 5k crowds not to mention they are not even paying bloody taxes.

The rest look normal by comparison, but still they are all c*nts. :lol:

The thought of all those players in Ligue 2 :lol:

Living the life of complete luxury in Monaco while earning a million quid a month for banging in countless goals against shite opposition. :lol:

How so?

At least Monaco have some sort of history to them, while Man City, Chelsea and PSG were big(ish) teams before hand anyway. While Anzhi are paying big money so their players can live and train in Moscow and just fly in to Makhachkala for their games (a distance equivilant to our players living and training in Florence) while being surrounded by large amounts of security.

The day some rich cunt buys Cork City and they sign Ronaldo, I'm done.

I've thought about this sort of thing before.

Imagine the likes of Newry City when they still existed. If I were a billionaire and was willing to spend a large chunk of my fortune on the club, what players do you think would realistically come and play in the Northern Irish league? How far would it actually get them like. I can remember Shelbourne holding Deportivo to a 0-0 years ago. Imagine getting Newry into the group stages of the CL. :lol:

How so?

At least Monaco have some sort of history to them, while Man City, Chelsea and PSG were big(ish) teams before hand anyway. While Anzhi are paying big money so their players can live and train in Moscow and just fly in to Makhachkala for their games (a distance equivilant to our players living and training in Florence) while being surrounded by large amounts of security.

Anzhi's home games in Moscow are usually hilarious, they have all the feel of closed-doors friendles. I didn't watch the EL game you played there, but I might wager a chance NUFC fans actually outnumbered the "home" fans.

The day some rich cunt buys Cork City and they sign Ronaldo, I'm done.

Imagine the likes of Newry City when they still existed. If I were a billionaire and was willing to spend a large chunk of my fortune on the club, what players do you think would realistically come and play in the Northern Irish league? How far would it actually get them like. I can remember Shelbourne holding Deportivo to a 0-0 years ago. Imagine getting Newry into the group stages of the CL. :lol:

Forget about Deportivo, Newry played giants of European football Hrvatski Dragovoljac and MSV Duisburg! (thank you Wikipedia!)

The day some rich c*** buys Cork City and they sign Ronaldo, I'm done.

I smell a Footie Man save brewing up...

How so?

Anzhi's home games in Moscow are usually hilarious, they have all the feel of closed-doors friendles. I didn't watch the EL game you played there, but I might wager a chance NUFC fans actually outnumbered the "home" fans.

I think we only had about 50 there. :lol: The rest of the stadium was close to empty though, it was hilarious watching the teams coming out of the tunnel to so many empty seats. :lol:

The day some rich c*** buys Cork City and they sign Ronaldo, I'm done.

I smell a Footie Man save brewing up...

Every FM player in this town has tried that shit. :lol: