Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Wonder how Llorente will do for them, I really rate Vucinic, if they get Tevez too tis not bad

Aye its a much better trio of strikers than they have had in a long time.

Can't help but think if they wasn't so stubborn they would have a higher quality of player though, remind you of another Black and White team? :lol:

Bloody Swansea have made a bid for Aubameyang according to the French press. We have to sign him just for the comedy value of JFK trying to say his name!

If he goes to fucking Swansea i'll be furious.

Bloody Swansea have made a bid for Aubameyang according to the French press. We have to sign him just for the comedy value of JFK trying to say his name!

If he goes to fucking Swansea i'll be furious.

Swansea are miles ahead of us in terms of vision and ambition, sadly. A very well-run club.

so that's Higuain to Arsenal then.

Tevez will do well in Italian league. I reckon 15 league goals for him.

Fiorentina and Napoli are strengthening as well, whereas Inter are stuck with their senile board and disastrous transfer strategy.

so that's Higuain to Arsenal then.

Tevez will do well in Italian league. I reckon 15 league goals for him.

Fiorentina and Napoli are strengthening as well, whereas Inter are stuck with their senile board and disastrous transfer strategy.

Poor bastards.

Bloody Sovereign state of Wales have made a bid for Aubameyang according to the French press. We have to sign him just for the comedy value of JFK trying to say his name!

FYP.

From a neutral standpoint, Lukaku's development last season was a joy to watch. I hope the lad's advisors (or Chelsea/Jose) stonewalls West Ham in their loan attempt, because you know Fat Sam is just jizzing himself over the physique and that amazing verticle leap.