Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Wonder if that means OM are selling someone else? Great addition for them, the league needs a strong OM.

Maybe Gignac? Not my number 1 choice.

Maybe, play in different positions though. Was thinking more Valbuena/Ayew.

Wonder if that means OM are selling someone else? Great addition for them, the league needs a strong OM.

Going to the Velodrome to see them in August :thup: :D

Getting your city of culture fill ey? That'll be class, you know who against yet? It going to be finished by then?

A L1 game in France is on my list of things to do, always fancied Lens but I think it's a shithole (and they're shite & not in L1 currently)

Getting your city of culture fill ey? That'll be class, you know who against yet? It going to be finished by then?

A L1 game in France is on my list of things to do, always fancied Lens but I think it's a shithole (and they're shite & not in L1 currently)

It's second week of the season against Evian. Depending on how the fixtures fall for TV hopefully get to see one of Nice or Monaco that weekend too.

Lovely ground, Marseille is a bit hit and miss though, will walk down one street and it's fantastic, turn the corner and you're in the hood :lol:

Lot of dodgy flats around the ground too so keep your wits about you :)

:( We're just watching them all go elsewhere.

Hey, it's okay because we're waiting for July. Didn't you know the world's actually stopped till July? All these other clowns transfers don't actually count, as it's not July. The jokes all on them come July.

Guest VanBarduck

Velodrome is pretty disgusting at the moment  :(

Velodrome is pretty disgusting at the moment  :(

Building work?

I'm not too bothered, as long as the atmosphere is good and I get to see some football.

He's quick and pretty strong for such a short fella, I suppose he can do some damage running at people, but most Liga defences took the piss on him.

Sounds like a short Obertan.

Lovely ground, Marseille is a bit hit and miss though, will walk down one street and it's fantastic, turn the corner and you're in the hood :lol:

Lot of dodgy flats around the ground too so keep your wits about you :)

This...

Heard it from a few mates so pre-warned my friend who was there for 2 days at the start of this week... She's just been in touch to say i see what you meant... :lol:

Be careful... Especially on match day!

Atmosphere inside the Velodrome always looks pretty mental when I watch Marseille. Long time ago now but the noise their fans generated when we played then in the UEFA semi was very impressive. Seemed to send our lads hiding.