Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Diego Forlan to Toronto  :lol:

s***, I'm gonna watch Toronto games now.

That would be the only reason to, I'm pretty sure they're terrible. He could have come to a decent team at least.. He still looked like a dangerous player in the Confederations Cup. It seems like he shouldn't have to play in MLS yet, but I thought that about Henry too. Good for the league tho.

Woah, okay.

If he can score goals for Internacional, he can score them for Toronto. I'm still not sure what the hell Ryan Nelsen is doing up there though. I don't think he knows either.

Forlan's still a very good player, certainly has what it takes to play at a high level in MLS.

Though Toronto hasn't had the best of luck with aging DPs in recent seasons.

RM rejected their bid for Higuaín, so I guess he's getting desperate.

Didn't Real just want an extra couple of million on the transfer? 19 million to 21 or something like that? And Arsenal wouldn't budge.

Then they offer 30 million for Suarez (they basically knew that would be laughed at)  :lol:

And before froggy asks about Thiago, we return to training next Monday, so widely expected to be resolved during this week. There's no formal offer from ManU but it is understood that they'll just agree a contract with Thiago and then pay up the clause.

Mkhtiryan and his agent are in Dortmund today to sign  :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep:

The one that got away.......fuck off 3rd party businessmen owners. We simply HAVE TO keep Suarez now. I wonder who the back up plan is.

BVB have a lot of offensive depth now. Lewa, Mkh, Reus, ABE, Blascszykowski, etc.

Guest icemanblue

I've never heard of this Mkhtiryan guy, like. That's of no relevance to anything, but I'm always a little bewildered when fees like this are being thrown around for people I don't know.

I've never heard of this Mkhtiryan guy, like. That's of no relevance to anything, but I'm always a little bewildered when fees like this are being thrown around for people I don't know.

To be fair, Eastern European clubs who are rich like Shakhtar don't need any money and are in no rush to sell, so the fees for them will always be high.

Mkhitaryan reminds me a bit of Lampard, though with more work rate and a lot better at pressing. will suit BVB perfectly.

I also can't believe Arsenal dared to bid 30M for Suarez. I sincerely wish we submit a 8M + Spearing bid for Cazorla in return.

Mkhtiryan and his agent are in Dortmund today to sign  :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep:

The one that got away.......f*** off 3rd party businessmen owners. We simply HAVE TO keep Suarez now. I wonder who the back up plan is.

BVB have a lot of offensive depth now. Lewa, Mkh, Reus, ABE, Blascszykowski, etc.

No offence, but you really didn't stand a chance as long as Dortmund agreed a fee. Mkhitaryan loves playing football above anything, and, at present, there's no better club for players with that kind of mentality than BVB.

Looks like Swansea will get Bony for £13m.. gutted we missed out/didn't bother going for him.

Wow ... £13 million seems a bit silly though.

Should have been £8 - 10 million at the very most.

Just following up on the MLS chat.

Obafemi Martins is in the MLS now.

What a disgrace that is. Useless boy.

Your avatar makes everything you post sound so depressing in my head :lol:

:lol:

"everything is bad forever" :lol: brilliant

The one that got away.......f*** off 3rd party businessmen owners. We simply HAVE TO keep Suarez now. I wonder who the back up plan is.

No offence, but you really didn't stand a chance as long as Dortmund agreed a fee. Mkhitaryan loves playing football above anything, and, at present, there's no better club for players with that kind of mentality than BVB.

O Absolutely. to play for CL finalists, or a team with no European football is a no brainer.

The thing that gets me is that, most journos are saying we were never allowed to even speak to the player because of 3rd party ownership stuff initially (before BVB came in) and his agent kept giving us false signals. 3rd party ownerships are okay in Germany, so all BVB had to do is agree a fee with Shakhtar and that's that.

Best of luck to him though. He sounds like a very sound and committed player and is going to a very likeable team. will follow him closely this season.

O Absolutely. to play for CL finalists, or a team with no European football is a no brainer.

The thing that gets me is that, most journos are saying we were never allowed to even speak to the player because of 3rd party ownership stuff initially (before BVB came in) and his agent kept giving us false signals. 3rd party ownerships are okay in Germany, so all BVB had to do is agree a fee with Shakhtar and that's that.

Best of luck to him though. He sounds like a very sound and committed player and is going to a very likeable team. will follow him closely this season.

Fair play, I agree. He's an interesting player, Dortmund are going to be an exciting force again next year, if potentially more inconsistent. If anyone can get the unit functioning quickly and to great effect, it's Klopp.