Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Leroy Fer apparently in Norwich doing the medical today. Five year contract being talked about.

I really hate the c*** of a owner we have with a bigger c*** as our director of football, while a clown is the manager. Feels like a bad black comedy movie.

I don't want to disagree in general, but what has Fer going to Norwich got to with it?

I think if another team sign a player with some sort of footballing ability, isn't costing ridiculous money and within our wage structure, then it's an outcry towards our cunt of owner and clown of a manager that they aren't playing against Man City first game of the season?

Even they show some ambition perhaps??

Yeah, but it just seems random outrage to me. In January we signed a collection of quality players. What were Norwich fans thinking then?

Other clubs sign players, it's a fact of life. Those players not signing for us instead isn't a failure.

Yeah, but it just seems random outrage to me. In January we signed a collection of quality players. What were Norwich fans thinking then?

Other clubs sign players, it's a fact of life. Those players not signing for us instead isn't a failure.

Stop being so logical Ian, just go along with the outcry. No need for sensibile posts so early in the transfer window  :smug:

Leroy Fer apparently in Norwich doing the medical today. Five year contract being talked about.

I really hate the c*** of a owner we have with a bigger c*** as our director of football, while a clown is the manager. Feels like a bad black comedy movie.

I don't want to disagree in general, but what has Fer going to Norwich got to with it?

I think if another team sign a player with some sort of footballing ability, isn't costing ridiculous money and within our wage structure, then it's an outcry towards our cunt of owner and clown of a manager that they aren't playing against Man City first game of the season?

But Leroy Fer isn't the kind of player we should be looking to sign, he'd be a waste of £7m

Every other club seem to sign players. It's natural to get frustrated. I agree that it can get a bit much at times mind. Anyway, Norwich fans shouldn't have the same expectations as us.

I think if another team sign a player with some sort of footballing ability, isn't costing ridiculous money and within our wage structure, then it's an outcry towards our c*** of owner and clown of a manager that they aren't playing against Man City first game of the season?

But Leroy Fer isn't the kind of player we should be looking to sign, he'd be a waste of £7m

Leroy Fer isn't the point, it's anyone. Let them do their business (i still wonder how Norwich attract these people because they are so shit though). They have their targets, we have ours. It's really that simple. We've currently only been turned down for Dortmund. I have faith we will bring in the right players, just a bit of patience is needed.

Guest reefatoon

I think if another team sign a player with some sort of footballing ability, isn't costing ridiculous money and within our wage structure, then it's an outcry towards our c*** of owner and clown of a manager that they aren't playing against Man City first game of the season?

Leroy Fer isn't the point, it's anyone. Let them do their business (i still wonder how Norwich attract these people because they are so s*** though). They have their targets, we have ours. It's really that simple. We've currently only been turned down for Dortmund. I have faith we will bring in the right players, just a bit of patience is needed.

Wow, bit of a bold statement, when we have completely failed to bring in the right players needed practically every summer Ashley has been here.

It was more of a general whine really. Should probably have typed up more. But its just sad to see how clubs like Norwich are going about their buisness trying to wrap up signings so they can join up with the team in pre-season and maybe they can learn how to actually play together as a unit. And then we have our way of buisness.. Which just seems out of controll without no plan at all.

Now I might just be hopped up on the rage-bus. But I just feel like seeing all of these teams doing their buisness like pro's makes our club seem even more like a club runned by some drunks from the sidestreets even more visible.

I have faith we will bring in the right players, just a bit of patience is needed.

Wow, bit of a bold statement, when we have completely failed to bring in the right players needed practically every summer Ashley has been here.

Firstly, i won't forget that we brought in players in Jan who primarily were supposed to be bought this summer and Ashley deserves credit for paying that extra little sum to get them early when we were in trouble.

I do think they are under no illusion that they messed up last summer by not strengthening when in a good position but ultimately failed to do so.

We will go about business as usual, not accepting first valuations on players, trying to get the bargain deals. In cases of Remy and Bent we have the upper hand on the other club so need to rush. Villa want Bent out of the club, they are desperate to get him out. Remy has been relegated and he personally wants out. Both of these situations gave Newcastle a big advantage on driving the valuation down.

There will be other targets but i'm not going to try and first guess who these may be but i'm just confident that we made the mistake last summer, we've recognised that fact and i feel we won't do the same again. Time will tell however if we decide to shoot ourselves in the foot once again.

He failed the Everton medical no? What could have changed in 6months?

Really :lol:

So is he never supposed to pass another medical then?

6 months is a decent chunk of time. I'm sure he would have probably healed up by now.

He was looking good for the under 21s when he came on. Sure he's fine.

Have to say Norwich are getting a calibre of player I didn't think they could manage to.

Not this soon anyway, and considering they didn't have that great a season last year.

They've made some good signings, but so did we in January. We do need to add to the squad this summer, but there's plenty of time yet. Park up the rage bus for a month or so.

Aye, you are quite right, I just wish we could see some intent. I know that they probably do the most sensible and try to not get robbed and I am a bit trigger happy. But the relegation season was so horrible to witness and I felt like we where playing with a massive fire last season as well. But yeah the sensible thing to do as you say is just breathe out. Hard to do under our ownership and after the JK employment/holiday farse though.

But i'll say one thing, it is never boring to support this team!

Leonardo leaving his role as PSG director of football at the end of the transfer window.

Apparently he isn't happy with Laurent Blanc being appointed new manager.

Not sure if Fer actually failed his medical with Everton. There was the discovery of a previous knee worry which put Everton off paying what they were originally going to, and also reassurances which Twente weren't prepared to give. They couldn't settle on a new price so they pulled the plug on the deal.