Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

That's just trolling, he'd never come to Barça :lol:

I was surprised to see Ancelotti dropping him again, as you say, something's going on behind the stages. Personally I think there's very little between him and DL, and I still have Casillas as the best of the lot.

It looks as though Gareth Bale's patience has finally broken over his protracted move to Real Madrid, with Sky sources learning that the Welshman is 'furious and frustrated' at Tottenham's handling of the transfer situation.

from the sky transfer centre, oh boo hoo get over yourself Bale, if you want out that badly put in a transfer request and sacrifice the "loyalty" bonus your due

The worst thing about this Bale story is that, at some point in the next few days, he's either going to stay at Spurs or go to Real Madrid.

I am sure I speak for all of us when I say I am going to miss this story, it really has lit up my summer.

Its nothing to do with treatment really.

Neither fit what their managers want from a tactical plan, its more than about ability sometimes.

I want to see these players as much as the next guy but when you have two pragmatic and reactive coaches its hardly a surprise they prioritize work rate and athleticism over ability.

Its nothing to do with treatment really.

Neither fit what their managers want from a tactical plan, its more than about ability sometimes.

I want to see these players as much as the next guy but when you have two pragmatic and reactive coaches its hardly a surprise they prioritize work rate and athleticism over ability.

Kagz barely played last year too. 2 managers in a row who don't like him as a player is really unlucky.

£2million bid from us maybe? pls?

Dunno how SSN are going to fill their time once Bale actually leaves. Maybe they'll tell us some proper news

Breaking News: Andy Murray has bought a pair of trainers in Times Square preparing for his titanic face off with Novak Djokovic.

Or something along those lines.

Dunno how SSN are going to fill their time once Bale actually leaves. Maybe they'll tell us some proper news

Bale eats his first paella...Bale enjoys his first siesta...Bale shags his first Oveja.

Dortmund should probably make a sneaky bid for him knowing how much Klopp loves him.

Don't see how they need him....  but in any case it looks like he tried to earlier in the summer.

Klopp, whose side secured a 4-2 victory over Bayern Munich in the German Supercup on Saturday, says that he contacted the 24-year-old regarding his availability but was told that he wanted to remain at Old Trafford.

"This is not an issue for him this year, not even for us," the BVB coach told Sky.

"It was clear relatively quickly, Shinji wants to prevail this year at Manchester United. I did not expect a different answer, you just have to ask even once."

To replace Götze? I know they signed PEA and Mkhitharian (?!!?!?). But Kagawa is a better player than both by a few miles centrally.

Maybe I rate Kagawa too highly, but for me in his position he's one of the absolute best in the world.

To replace Götze? I know they signed PEA and Mkhitharian (?!!?!?). But Kagawa is a better player than both by a few miles centrally.

Maybe I rate Kagawa too highly, but for me in his position he's one of the absolute best in the world.

You do Rate kagawa to highly