Barcelona win Champions League Final 10/11

Taylor Swift
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Redknapp noting that Barcelona are a short side then trying to spin this in Man U's favour. Halfway through his point he realises they aren't the biggest either so reverts to saying they're good in the air.

Guest Chubby Jason

Ah I was unaware Keane was on ITV. I actually quite like the guy, at least he has something interesting to say when he talks.

Oooooh starting to get nervous now. Shocked about Puyol, but Berba is equally mad. Theres no chance he's staying there next season.

If Man United manage to steal the ball from Barca, they may have a chance. But I just have a bad feeling they'll win (based on nothing).

BARCA!!!!

Guest Chubby Jason

Oooooh starting to get nervous now. Shocked about Puyol, but Berba is equally mad. Theres no chance he's staying there next season.

If Man United manage to steal the ball from Barca, they may have a chance. But I just have a bad feeling they'll win (based on nothing).

BARCA!!!!

Why are you nervous?

"That's the worst part. There should be 11 subs on the bench for the final. It's heartache, a terrible decision to have to make. It's not easy but we have to judge what we need in the game and I decided we needed three midfield players."

3 midfield players, yes. But Owen > Berba? Surely not.