Barcelona win Champions League Final 10/11

Taylor Swift
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Couple of decent "offers" for this from Skybet and bet365. The former is refunding all losing FGS/score/scorecast bets if Rooney or Messi score in 90 minutes, and for the latter:

"Simply place a bet before kick-off, then once the game starts place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the value of your largest pre-match bet (up to £50)."

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Can see Carrick getting totally outclassed again, the weak point in their midfield.

carrick's a good player but he's too casual on the ball. he's been in good form lately, apart from making a mistake against man city which led to their goal. caught in possession in a bad position, and the way barca swarm off-the-ball, i can see that being a problem.

man utd are probably a better side than in 2009, but barca have elevated the way they play since then. in one or two ways both sides could be worse in terms of individuals, etoo 2009 better than villa 2011, ronaldo 2009 better than hernandez 2011, but as teams, they've both improved.

Doubt Carrick will start tbh. Think it'll be Giggs and Fletcher in CM.

Thought Fletcher was ill or something?

Guest guinness_fiend

Man U are nowhere near as good as they were in 2009.

Incorrect.

Ronaldo?  Incorrect?

You ain't from around here is you boy?

:lol:

Guest kingdawson

If Man united start Giggs and Hernandez they will lose. If however they start Fletcher and Nani then they have a good chance. Not starting Nani against Barcelona is criminal imo.

Guest taps01

If Man united start Giggs and Hernandez they will lose. If however they start Fletcher and Nani then they have a good chance. Not starting Nani against Barcelona is criminal imo.

I think fergie knows what he is doing.

kingdawson has it spot on for once like.

Nani on the bench is criminal, especially in the CL final. Giggs will get overran by them and it's safe to say his mind is elsewhere.

Nani on the bench is criminal, especially in the CL final. Giggs will get overran by them and it's safe to say his mind is elsewhere.

Don't blame him, I'd be playing with a stot-on if I had that waiting for me post match then back to the family home for steak and chips.

Doubt Nani will be playing as he doesn't do much defending.

I think it's written in the script that Giggs has to score today, btw. :lol:

Couple of decent "offers" for this from Skybet and bet365. The former is refunding all losing FGS/score/scorecast bets if Rooney or Messi score in 90 minutes, and for the latter:

"Simply place a bet before kick-off, then once the game starts place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the value of your largest pre-match bet (up to £50)."

Paddy Power refunding all losing bets if Barca win in 90 mins which is probably the best offer I've seen out there.

The tips guy on F365 has been shite all season but has called 4-3 Blackpool Bolton, 3-3 Us v WBA in the last 2 weeks, so third time lucky he's going 4-2 Barca w/ Messi 1st scorer which is available on Paddy Power at 225-1. Cheeky £40 on it in the hope Barca will win in 90 so even when it doesn't come off it's no loss. If it does come off it'll be circa £10k payout and I'll be having a good night out.

I don't really see what "wankfest" this is. Are people not allowed to say how much they enjoy watching the best club side in recent history?

There's a difference between that, and what some people do. You'd think Barcelona were like unbeatable robots who win every game 12-0.

Man U are nowhere near as good as they were in 2009.

Incorrect.

Ronaldo?  Incorrect?

You ain't from around here is you boy?

I know my team, and one player doesn't make it. The whole team was based around Ronaldo. He was/is world class but everything was through him. It's much more of a team effort now, which is key to beating Barcelona.

Hernandez is a brilliant signing and poses a massive threat to Barcelona. Valencia will cause a lot of damage down the wing in both attacking and defending and Park has improved tenfold in that time.

Nowhere near as good? That's not the case at all. If (and it's a big if) we're worse, it's not by much.

Guest dazzanufc1892

Can see Carrick getting totally outclassed again, the weak point in their midfield.

carrick's a good player but he's too casual on the ball. he's been in good form lately, apart from making a mistake against man city which led to their goal. caught in possession in a bad position, and the way barca swarm off-the-ball, i can see that being a problem.

man utd are probably a better side than in 2009, but barca have elevated the way they play since then. in one or two ways both sides could be worse in terms of individuals, etoo 2009 better than villa 2011, ronaldo 2009 better than hernandez 2011, but as teams, they've both improved.

Doubt Carrick will start tbh. Think it'll be Giggs and Fletcher in CM.

carrick is starting, fletcher is on the bench