Barcelona win Champions League Final 10/11

Taylor Swift
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which part of my post did I say Madrid deserved to go through? I was just commenting on how Barca were the bigger cheats (by quite a comfortable margin) on the night. On who deserved to go through, that unfortunately is a question that we won't know the answer to thanks to Dani Alves embarrassing play acting

so alves, busquets & pedro playacting is what prevented madrid from creating and scoring goals over 180 minutes of football is it?  f*** off man :lol:

there's another way to look at it for me, madrid approached the game in a very attritional manner right?  dig in, defend deep and defend hard...it'd be interesting to see what the actual foul count for madrid was that night (or indeed in any of the big CL games vs barca recently) because fouling people is also against the rules you know? 

stopping a superior team by kicking and blocking them is no better than diving or feigning s*** in my opinion, just different ways of doing the same thing except for some reason you're on your high horse about one not the other

Silly man, Alves play acting reduced Madrid to 10 men and turned the game from a tight game of 0-0 to a game which Barcelona hugely exploited and won 2-0. If you can't even understand that point, then never mind

Which part of my post did I say Madrid deserved to go through? I was just commenting on how Barca were the bigger cheats (by quite a comfortable margin) on the night. On who deserved to go through, that unfortunately is a question that we won't know the answer to thanks to Dani Alves embarrassing play acting

so alves, busquets & pedro playacting is what prevented madrid from creating and scoring goals over 180 minutes of football is it?  f*** off man :lol:

there's another way to look at it for me, madrid approached the game in a very attritional manner right?  dig in, defend deep and defend hard...it'd be interesting to see what the actual foul count for madrid was that night (or indeed in any of the big CL games vs barca recently) because fouling people is also against the rules you know? 

stopping a superior team by kicking and blocking them is no better than diving or feigning s*** in my opinion, just different ways of doing the same thing except for some reason you're on your high horse about one not the other

Silly man, Alves play acting reduced Madrid to 10 men and turned the game from a tight game of 0-0 to a game which Barcelona hugely exploited and won 2-0. If you can't even understand that point, then never mind

at what point was the sending off again?

so alves, busquets & pedro playacting is what prevented madrid from creating and scoring goals over 180 minutes of football is it?  f*** off man :lol:

there's another way to look at it for me, madrid approached the game in a very attritional manner right?  dig in, defend deep and defend hard...it'd be interesting to see what the actual foul count for madrid was that night (or indeed in any of the big CL games vs barca recently) because fouling people is also against the rules you know?  

:thup:

People asked how I can 'hate' a club like Barcelona. They have great players like Villa, Xavi and of course - Messi. You have to love the way they are playing.

But, players like Busquets and Alves don't deserve to play in such a great team let alone to play in such a great final like it'll be tomorrow.

Those players, and the way they 'play' are one of the reasons I hate Barca.

Just put a £2 bet on for Barcelona to win 3-2 with David Villa to score first, 130-1. (Quite a conservative gambler when it comes to football)

I'm expecting a cracker of a game.

Honestly, I don't think there'll be many goals. Although Man Utd won't "do a Jose", they'll be reluctant to open up. Barca will find it hard to really create good chances, despite monopolising possession.[/pleat]

Hope I'm wrong like and both sides go hell for leather, but I can't see it.

Hope Man U win tbh.

English Barca fans are no better than Cockney Man U fans, and I'm bored of hearing how Messi is amazing and Xavi is this and Iniesta is that

Maybe Messi, Xavi and Iniesta should be less amazing then...

Hope Man U win tbh.

English Barca fans are no better than Cockney Man U fans, and I'm bored of hearing how Messi is amazing and Xavi is this and Iniesta is that

absolutely agree on the glory hunters. pathetic people.

saying that, i quite liked barca themselves before they disgraced themselves by going overboard with the cheating. i'm amazed a few of their lot didn't receive lengthy bans, especially the racist.

Barca look so much more lively in the midfield. Man U will struggle to get near them.

Since their last final, Barca have improved, and Man U haven't. I can only see a repeat outcome. Possible tonking.

Barca look so much more lively in the midfield. Man U will struggle to get near them.

Since their last final, Barca have improved, and Man U haven't. I can only see a repeat outcome. Possible tonking.

Don't think Barca are as good as they were in 2009.

They struggled to beat Arsenal, they had easy opponents with Donetsk.

Barca are better than '09, but teams are now getting even more defensive against them. SAF has such a delicate balancing act on his hands tomorrow.

They also didn't particularly struggle to beat Arsenal. The aggregate score was close but they were clearly superior.

Can see Carrick getting totally outclassed again, the weak point in their midfield.

carrick's a good player but he's too casual on the ball. he's been in good form lately, apart from making a mistake against man city which led to their goal. caught in possession in a bad position, and the way barca swarm off-the-ball, i can see that being a problem.

man utd are probably a better side than in 2009, but barca have elevated the way they play since then. in one or two ways both sides could be worse in terms of individuals, etoo 2009 better than villa 2011, ronaldo 2009 better than hernandez 2011, but as teams, they've both improved.

Barca are better than '09, but teams are now getting even more defensive against them. SAF has such a delicate balancing act on his hands tomorrow.

They also didn't particularly struggle to beat Arsenal. The aggregate score was close but they were clearly superior.

Van Persi was sent off (Por Què Busacca?) against them - who knows, at 2-1 (or wasn't it even 1-1?) which way it would have ended.

Can see Carrick getting totally outclassed again, the weak point in their midfield.

carrick's a good player but he's too casual on the ball. he's been in good form lately, apart from making a mistake against man city which led to their goal. caught in possession in a bad position, and the way barca swarm off-the-ball, i can see that being a problem.

man utd are probably a better side than in 2009, but barca have elevated the way they play since then. in one or two ways both sides could be worse in terms of individuals, etoo 2009 better than villa 2011, ronaldo 2009 better than hernandez 2011, but as teams, they've both improved.

Doubt Carrick will start tbh. Think it'll be Giggs and Fletcher in CM.

If Barca had their shooting boots on they would've won by 5. All ifs and buts.

It'll be a close game tomorrow and I'll be supporting Barca. But Man Utd certainly have a decent chance. They need Giggs/Fletcher/whoever on form in the centre.

Tevez was better than ?? 2011

Barca do have some detestable qualities, but the football they play is enough to eclipse all of them IMO. Never seen such beautiful and perfect football.

Respect your opinion, but couldn't disagree more on both fronts!

Prefer quicker, more lethal attacking football.

Agree with this.  Barca play some nice stuff and are technically excellent, but I have really enjoyed the Man U performances in Europe this season.  The speed of some of their counter attacks has been excellent to watch.