Barcelona win Champions League Final 10/11

Taylor Swift
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

nickcoppack Nick Coppack

by Zonal_Marking

Rumours around the Wembley press box that Sir Alex has "sprung a major surprise" in his team selection. Something that would make you gasp.

Van Der Sar upfront

Btw - I can't wait to see people criticising Neville for saying "ourselves". Yet when Shearer doesn't show us bias on MOTD, he gets slated for it too.

I was surprised that ronaldo didn't criticise Neville for having his testimonial few days before a CL final. Had that been Shearer I'm sure he would have accused him of being a selfish bastard or something like that. ;D

how do people think Man u will play, ie stop barca?

Sit deep.. it's the only way teams have found to stopping barca score.. I can still see this being 4-1 Barca with pedro scoring twice.

Man Utd's first team seems to have changed a fair bit this season like.  Fair play to Ferguson as he seems to play players based solely on form, but I'd have been very surprised if someone told me a few months ago that there'd be no Nani in first 11, no Berbatov in squad, and Giggs and Carrick in CM, etc for this game.  Even Owen on the bench is a bit of a shock as far as I'm concerned.

So. Ladies and gentlemen, we all know what could happen tonight after all. It could be Michael Owen coming off the bench and scoring a winner (important goal) in a UEFA Champions League final. Be prepared.

So. Ladies and gentlemen, we all know what could happen tonight after all. It could be Michael Owen coming off the bench and scoring a winner (important goal) in a UEFA Champions League final. Be prepared.

Will.

Will happen.

Christ.

Souness talking sense, again.

I swear he hates Redknapp, just watch the 2 of them interact.

:lol: Aye. Probably wasn't enough of a "proper" player, for his liking.