Barcelona win Champions League Final 10/11

Taylor Swift
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest BooBoo

Since the final Barca had improved hugely while it's a drab Man Utd side. Barca to win by at least 2.

Since the final Barca had improved hugely while it's a drab Man Utd side. Barca to win by at least 2.

Really? Very little difference IMO. Henry was on the left rather than Pedro and Eto'o was through the centre rather than Villa. Not sure who I would say was better between those players.

They're much better as a unit, and you're not as good.

We've won the league, haven't lost in the CL and haven't conceded a goal away from home in the CL all season.

We're much better as a unit and we're missing Ronaldo while gaining Hernandez and Valencia. It's minimal. Barcelona are vulnerable, and we have the defence to keep them out. I think we're being wrote off a little too hastily.

Fuck it though. I want to enjoy the day rather than defend the quality of my team. I'm optimistic this time round.

Guest schmuck

Barca are certainly better now as a unit but I don't think you can pinpoint Man United as being any worse as a big game side, merely different, and more importantly wiser.

Still fancy Barca mind, 2-0 Iniesta first g/s

Hope Man Utd teach them a footballing lesson tonight. Barca are like the most beautiful woman on the planet, who you've chatted up, taken back to your place, got her knickers off, and found fresh skidmarks. Scum.

:lol:

Hope Man Utd teach them a footballing lesson tonight. Barca are like the most beautiful woman on the planet, who you've chatted up, taken back to your place, got her knickers off, and found fresh skidmarks. Scum.

I see them more as the most beautiful woman on the planet (Eva Longoria fwiw) who you know you have no chance with then you get home to your woman and you love her but she's no Eva Longoria.

Guest Roger Kint

Barca are certainly better now as a unit but I don't think you can pinpoint Man United as being any worse as a big game side, merely different, and more importantly wiser.

Still fancy Barca mind, 2-0 Iniesta first g/s

60/1 that

Guest young master

you shouldnt have made her sh1t herself should you.

You soft prick she only agreed to go back to your place to change her pants and then left you with her laundry.

thats what barca are gonna do to manu.

;D ;D

Guest Wearside

I hope Man Utd win but unfortunately I think Barca will be too good for them,should be a decent game though and looking forward to it.

Barca 2-1

Almost as nervous as it would be a big game involving us. Could be because I hate Barca, could be because of the amount of money I have on Man Utd. Will probably be both.

Will have to go on a run now to calm down a bit. :lol:

;D  :coolsmiley:

i notice the official sounvenir programme for the final has mancheter uniteds no.11 as 'un-named preniership footballer'

(text joke received some weeks ago but never got round to posting.