Barcelona win Champions League Final 10/11

Taylor Swift
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How shit is Cheatarito? Made Shola look like a master of the offside rule!  Wanted Manure to win, but as soon as I saw that hateful little cunt ow*n lining up for his medal, was so glad they lost.

SHITAREETO?

Guest neesy111

Best team won.  Also barca have won 3 of last 6 champs league, that in the modern day game is phenomenal.

Ji-Sung Park starting was where it all went wrong, tbh.  Runs all day, tackles, tracks back, completely incapable of flashes of brilliance required against a team like Barca if you want to stand a chance. 

Guest neesy111

A win for football tonight.

Give over man, Man Utd are hardly f***ing Wimbledon of the 80s ffs!!!!

Most despicable club in the world.

Their glory hunting fans are.

Ji-Sung Park starting was where it all went wrong, tbh.  Runs all day, tackles, tracks back, completely incapable of flashes of brilliance required against a team like Barca if you want to stand a chance. 

Eh! He was Manure's best player after Rooney.

Rio looks like such a friendly dinosaur.

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/530106.jpg

Is it weird that I can see it?

Get in. I've always said it but nee one seems to agree. :lol:

Yet he was still better than anyone else in midfield.

Guest young master

lol yeh whatever mate. 

Given the players available, I don't think there was any clear mistakes with Fergie's selection.

The problem was the midfield wasn't good enough. Park - Carrick - Giggs - Valencia was never going to cut the mustard. It's a triumph for their spirit and organisation that they've won the Premiership and got to the CL final with a team that's so far below their usual standard.

Given the players available, I don't think there was any clear mistakes with Fergie's selection.

The problem was the midfield wasn't good enough. Park - Carrick - Giggs - Valencia was never going to cut the mustard. It's a triumph for their spirit and organisation that they've won the Premiership and got to the CL final with a team that's so far below their usual standard.

Agree with that, tbh. This current Man Utd side isn't great by any stretch. Says a lot about Ferguson, too.

Guest young master

Masch gets a dig in to Mancs that will go down well in Liverpool. Elsewhere G.Neville is seething SKY had to go straight to the adverts :pow:

what did masch say? i could'nt follow his accent, but Roy looked real pissed after that interview hahaha

That was quite frankly ridiculous. Barcelona were masterful. Man U provided no challenge, though. You could say Barcelona forced this, but Man U threatened whenever they actually got men forward. It's hard to see anything stopping this side until Xavi and Iniesta expire. I cannot remember a time in my life when one team was just so much better than everyone else.