Gervinho

Dave

Last time I had posters it was either Pamela Anderson, Andy Cole or a Lamborghini Diablo.

Hope that helps.

I had a life sized Lightning poster from Gladiators. Was on the back of my door. Still remember that now!

:lol:

The very best posters call people c***s and post up fixture lists and YouTube clips of football game.

:laugh: I'm inclined to agree.

I quite like the posters that type with their foreheads.

Like neesy.

:lol: The very best posters call people c***s and post up fixture lists and YouTube clips of football game.

Like neesy.

bluelaugh.gif

So its another random article that says nothing, but we've made up our minds that it's game over? Ok then, awesome.

Personally getting bored of this "transfer", wish Gervinho would give us a f***ing answer.

:lol:

The very best posters call people c***s and post up fixture lists and YouTube clips of football game.

Like neesy.

:spit:

Literally cannot stop laughing at this, fucking hell. :lol:

Guest WashyGeordie

The transfer window has officially opened Thursday and closes at midnight Aug. 31. What are soap operas of the summer? What are some good bargains to be? Sport24.com you outlines to expect from the summer market.

The movement announced:

Well before the official opening of the transfer window at midnight on Thursday, several clubs have already started their shopping. This is the case of Lille, which obtained the signature of the Benoit Pedretti Auxerre, to offset the departure of Yohan Cabaye (Newcastle). Adil Rami's departure for Valencia was acts as from the winter. In Marseille, Morgan Amalfitano, out of contract at Lorient on Thursday signed a four-year contract. Gabriel Heinze and Taye Taiwo (AC Milan) leave for their workforce Marseille. Nicolas Douchez keep him, the cages of the GMP. Free, Camel Meriem was committed to Nice. Lorient, meanwhile, has already bought a goalkeeper (Florent Chaigneau) and right lateral (Pedrinho).

Records to follow:

Inevitably, over two months, there will be soap operas, wrestling and even clashes. Before you buy, the economy requires clubs to sell but the sell is not open either. Gervinho (Newcastle?), Which could also stay, not leave Lille at least 15 million euros, and it will spend at least 12 million euros to recruit Kevin Gameiro (PSG, Valencia, Villarreal). The envelope that will provide shareholders the Qatari capital club will play a lot on a quiet market announced. Paris Dimitri Payet such dispute in Lille and Alou Diarra in Marseille. The club Marseille, who will lose Lucho (Malaga?), Is a left side (Trémoulinas, Morel), a central defender (Mangane) and a striker (Gilardino). It will also move to Lyon, which seeks above all to grease (Bastos, Cissokho, Toulalan). Quid also Sochaux Marvin Martin, the new darling of French football (Lille, Lyon, Marseille, Saint-Etienne) in a club that lost its coach (Gillot).

Deals to grasp:

Spend zero euro for a transfer is the dream of all CFOs. Among the players out of contract, some are good picks. Nicolas Maurice-Belay (Bordeaux?), 2nd best dribbler in the championship, Pierre-Alain Frau (Saint-Etienne?) Or Ireneusz Jelen (Lille?) Are free to engage where they want, while Cesar Delgado has still not extended with Lyon. Others within one year from the end of their contract, could also be transferred. This is the case of Gregory Pujol (Saint-Etienne?) And Youssouf Hadji. The three clubs relegated to Ligue 2, Monaco and more particularly, also represent an interesting pool (Ruffier Park Moukandjo). Finally, with pricing set at only 4 million euros, Jaroslav Plasil (Lille?), It's almost cheap.

As for coaches:

Announced the waltz on the banks of Ligue 1 was already well advanced. Bordeaux (Francis Gillot), Nancy (John Fernandez) and Valenciennes (Daniel Sanchez) have been sold, while OM had resolved the issue Didier Deschamps. That leaves three vacancies. Lyon has not wanted to formalize the promotion of Remi Garde in place of Claude Puel but the return of Jean-Michel Aulas in the capital Friday saplings should speed things up. At Auxerre, Laurent Fournier was chosen to supplement Jean Fernandez. Only remains to settle the case Sochaux. Sochaux president Alexandre Lacombe the slept 17 candidates. Michel Der Zakarian, Elie Baup internal or ticket-Ruty Anziani might do the trick.

He's coming!?!?!?!1  :frantic:

Piatti & Pedretti to replace Gervinho & Cabaye is a better outcome than most French clubs come out with when they sell their stars to be fair.

I mean it must be pretty disappointing seeing their championship meaning team dismantled, with some of the best players possibly going to clubs who are not challenging for anything.

Guest Howaythetoon

Lately? Our spending has got higher in recent times and we've just had a £16m bid accepted for a player?

What's an arsenal fan doing on a newcastle forum?

What's an Irishman doing supporting Newcastle?

The Swiss Ramble did a great article on Lille recently and made a point about about how successful their 'buy low, sell high' policy has been. Lyon have spent about £60m on Lille players over 7 years (Abidal, Keita, Bodmer, Makoun, Bastos) and Odemwingie also left Lille for big money.

It just seems weird that Rami and Cabaye (with his low buyout) have left so cheaply and Gervinho will be relatively cheap by today's standards. I hate seeing promising teams split up, although it softens the blow when we're the ones taking advantage.

The Swiss Ramble did a great article on Lille recently and made a point about about how successful their 'buy low, sell high' policy has been. Lyon have spent about £60m on Lille players over 7 years (Abidal, Keita, Bodmer, Makoun, Bastos) and Odemwingie also left Lille for big money.

It just seems weird that Rami and Cabaye (with his low buyout) have left so cheaply and Gervinho will be relatively cheap by today's standards. I hate seeing promising teams split up, although it softens the blow when we're the ones taking advantage.

:thup:

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Lately? Our spending has got higher in recent times and we've just had a £16m bid accepted for a player?

What's an arsenal fan doing on a newcastle forum?

What's an Irishman doing supporting Newcastle?

xenophobe ;D

I have cousins over in Newcastle actually that got me into supporting the toon when I was just a wee lad. I'm glad I do aswell Newcastle a great club in a beautiful city. Also it beats supporting the Airtricty pub League as well lol.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Rmc

Le champion de France a du mal à garder ses pépites. Adil Rami a déjà signé à Valence. Yohan Cabaye devrait rejoindre Newcastle cette semaine. Quant à Gervinho, il vient d’annoncer son désir de changer d’air

?