Gervinho

Dave

Guest sicko2ndbest

You've already had it explained to you once how to use Google, why don't you tell us?

I'm on my iPhone

Plus I can't be arsed. I did the research if you want to know translate it your fucking self

Guest sicko2ndbest

Research. :lol:

You got the book out the library but wanted someone else to read it to you. Bravo Professor.

Just you wullie!

You would come in handy particularly at nighttime. Your a one man insomnia cure

Guest sicko2ndbest

You've already had it explained to you once how to use Google, why don't you tell us?

I'm on my iPhone

Plus I can't be arsed. I did the research if you want to know translate it your f***ing self

EPIC FAIL (Twice)

?

No but the first two sentences from google translate are poetic.

Twelfth of the last Premier League, Newcastle United have achieved a satisfactory season for a long while titillating the European markets for a comeback in the Premier League after a year of purgatory.The club's aim is clear: the taste of Europe in the next year. 

My French isn't that great but apparently we have £7.5m aside to sign Berba, the Echo claimed we may sign Gameiro (which we now know won't happen), N'Zogbia may be coming back, Gervinho is coming to England and Cabaye will sign a five-year deal ... nothing new then.

"provoquée par le "boucher" néerlandais Nigel de Jong" translates to 'the Dutch butcher, Nigel de Jong.' The article also describes Barton as 'sale gosse' which is a naughty child, or brat.  :lol:

It says he's performed a u-turn and is set to sign for Hamilton Academicals.

I play as Hamilton Academicals on Fifa all the time, they've got a kid called Dougie Imrie, he's immense, they don't need Gervinho.

Talksport news saying he has decided to go to Arsenal.

Aren't they renowned for saying whatever they feel like? Didn't they claim we'd signed Bothroyd a couple of weeks ago?

Pratley as well wasn't it?

http://www.footmercato.net/premier-league/transferts/info-fm-gervinho-a-manchester-city-c-est-presque-fait_68056

City apparently.

INFO FM: Gervinho IN MANCHESTER CITY IS ALMOST DONE

10/06/2011 - 14 pm 41-7

Reportedly, Manchester City reached an agreement with Lille on the transfer fee for the purchase of Gervinho.

Gervinho would in turn contract with a ready astronomical salary of 168 000 euros per week!

What!?

Have they EVER broken transfer news ?

Yeah they can report what is in the papers and some of it may come true but have they ever been ITK? they are more like an audio version of twitter.