Gervinho

Dave

OK.  Question.  Didn't we submit an offer?

So all are just speculations? We didn't really interested in Gervinho?  That's quite shocking man....

Honestly don't know who to believe. Some of the French press have said we've made an offer and others say we haven't. Meh.

One of the Lille directors though is saying today's was the only offer.

In that case, some of the French press have been making s*** up :dontknow:

Guest icemanblue

Think I'll hang around to have a giggle at people's worlds coming crashing down around them. :lol:

So all are just speculations? We didn't really interested in Gervinho?  That's quite shocking man....

Honestly don't know who to believe. Some of the French press have said we've made an offer and others say we haven't. Meh.

Shocker

Guest sicko2ndbest

Well this really is the end of the line for us. Bah.

I don't see it like that tbh. If it's us and spurs in a straight fight with us holding the cheik/cabaye cards versus their Europa league it will be a close one 

Always thought it was strange we were supposed to be in for Zog and Gervinho. Just hope the N'Zogbia speculation doesn't turn out to be bullshit as well.

Think I'll hang around to have a giggle at people's worlds coming crashing down around them. :lol:

Alreet mate, having a little look at your first posts from when you joined.

Was there a tipping point when you went from happy-go-lucky newbie to cynical, sarcastic forum veteran?  :razz:

This was one of those transfers that should have been done from the off, not pissing around hoping Gameiro would change his mind.

Missed the boat on this one.  P.S I'm not flatlining

Yeah. We really should have got him in a room with a contract and threatened to cut his ears off Reservoir Dogs style if he didn't sign.

Pop to the shop come back and Spuds have had a £12m bid rejected SO how come our supposed £12m bid was not rejected ? oh aye maybe coz we never made a bid.

65 pages rolled into 2 lines.

Shocker

I thought they would be somewhat more reliable than the press here. Apparently not.

Shocker

I thought they would be somewhat more reliable than the press here. Apparently not.

Had it ever been said we'd made an offer by the way?

Pop to the shop come back and Spuds have had a £12m bid rejected SO how come our supposed £12m bid was not rejected ? oh aye maybe coz we never made a bid.

£12m vs 12m Eur.

:smug:

ah feck lol

OK.  Question.  Didn't we submit an offer?

So all are just speculations? We didn't really interested in Gervinho?  That's quite shocking man....

Shocker

I thought they did, but I could have just assumed that from all the reports. You're the one who found a lot of the France articles, you should know this.

Shocker

I thought they did, but I could have just assumed that from all the reports. You're the one who found a lot of the France articles, you should know this.

There was the article on the Sky Sports website, that's all I can remember saying there was an actual bid.

Guest icemanblue

Alreet mate, having a little look at your first posts from when you joined.

Was there a tipping point when you went from happy-go-lucky newbie to cynical, sarcastic forum veteran?  :razz:

:lol: I don't think so. Probably more down to ageing, I reckon.

Shocker

Hmmm, I've been under the impression that we had made a bid but looking back at some of the articles, it seems that the furthest we've gone is "finalising" an offer. No real submission has been reported.

This was one of those transfers that should have been done from the off, not pissing around hoping Gameiro would change his mind.

Missed the boat on this one.   P.S I'm not flatlining

Yeah. We really should have got him in a room with a contract and threatened to cut his ears off Reservoir Dogs style if he didn't sign.

Michael Madsen dancing to Stuck in the Middle with You before doing that is classic