Gervinho

Dave

Guest taps01

Too early for Spurs to be doing business, transfer hasn't even opened nevermind re-closed yet.

To be fair to them they do seem to get a lot of their signings tied up early doors.

He has give his word to arsene wenger

Arsenal and Paris-SG were therefore more than one thing in common. Besides the track Matuidi, both clubs would both engage Gervinho during this offseason. The London club has priority over the issue since he advanced his pawns few weeks ago. LOSC striker under contract until 2012 and author of 15 goals in Ligue 1 this season, dreams of joining the England and Arsenal is a destination that really pleases him. He even gave his word to Arsene Wenger. The Gunners will therefore take action in the coming days. PSG nevertheless informed the Ivorian he was very interested in his coming. But the Parisian club has made no offer. He will wait until the negotiations with Arsenal and he'll jump at the chance if both parties are not in agreement. - Writing

Sunday Sun take on things

http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/sport/newcastle-united/2011/06/12/nufc-new-boy-yohan-cabaye-in-plea-to-gervinho-79310-28862590/

Unlike the Cabaye deal – revealed in the Sunday Sun a fortnight ago – it has emerged that there’s nothing straightforward about Gervinho’s mooted move to Newcastle.

With multiple agents working on his behalf, Toon have been quoted four or five different prices for the forward over the past fortnight. No detailed negotiations have taken place with Lille as yet and the confusion over who represents him is not helping matters.

Thought I'd post this in here to go along with what Cabaye said in the Sunday Sun.

http://www.footmercato.net/newcastle-cabaye-lance-un-appel-du-pied-a-gervinho_68144

"It would be nice if Gervinho joined me. For me, and even for him, it would be interesting to play together again at another club to help each other".

"Gervinho don't leave me alone with these weird people!" ;)

PSG can f*** right off

Gervinho has said he wants to come to England anyway.

Gervinho says a lot of things.

:sadnod: as time goes on, it's looking less likely that he'll sign for us.

Well, he doesn't seem to be saying anything at all to me.

It's more about implying that he says stuff that doesn't seem to be followed through.

31th of May - “During the week I'll announce my decision so that everyone knows”

8th of June - Lille attacker Gervinho has revealed that he has not yet made a decision about his future. http://bit.ly/jNV90U

8th of June - "My mind is made up; I am leaving,"