Gervinho

Dave

this decision is taking  longthat  by the time he makes it it will be about his past!

Patience is a Virtue Lad! Plus this is Newcastle, When have they EVER done anythin quickly (apart fropm sacking people)

This whole summer has been about doing things quickly to be fair.

/Which is good because I doubt we'll hit the bullseye on the majority of our targets.

//Still, better to be looking up at the stars. :smitten:

#If we get all the transfers sorted in June, then July and August will be well boring

this decision is taking  longthat  by the time he makes it it will be about his past!

Patience is a Virtue Lad! Plus this is Newcastle, When have they EVER done anythin quickly (apart fropm sacking people)

/Which is good because I doubt we'll hit the bullseye on the majority of our targets.

there is a rumour doing the rounds that we have agreed fees and such with 2 players but not anyone mentioned so far. bearing in mind the tiote deal where we had agreed stuff with another incase tiote didn't come here (urugauayan or chilean i think)........maybe they do have a plan ?

this decision is taking  longthat  by the time he makes it it will be about his past!

there is a rumour doing the rounds that we have agreed fees and such with 2 players but not anyone mentioned so far. bearing in mind the tiote deal where we had agreed stuff with another incase tiote didn't come here (urugauayan or chilean i think)........maybe they do have a plan ?

No doubt. Fingers crossed, if it's a half decent plan to push us on, it plays out like a blinder. :thup:

Oh never heard of that.  What South American had we considered at that time? Interesting stuff.

I'd heard from someone that we had agreed to sign two Toulouse players (posted it a while back) - so not sure who they are.  Wonder if it's the same rumour?

I'd heard from someone that we had agreed to sign two Toulouse players (posted it a while back) - so not sure who they are.  Wonder if it's the same rumour?

possibly, or chinese whispers.

Clearly bullshit, but I'd love if that was true.  :laugh:

Has Ashley got a load of Terry's Chocolate Orange (With superficial damage) he wants rid of?

Yeah, but he stored them all above room temperature invalidating the warranty

Don't care if this is a Giggs moment...I'm going to post my first Tweet convo :snod: It'll be my last! How the f*** you meant to format this s***! :angry:

Err...it's bullshit so maybe it needs to go in the bullshit thread! :lol:

blazetoon blaze mckenzy

@MsiDouglasMsiDouglas av heard nufc 2nd away top is orange and part of marketing plan involving gervinho transfer?

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

@blazetoon Did you honestly hear that from someone at NUFC? Or is it a guess?

blazetoon blaze mckenzy

@MsiDouglas no puma,well a contractor for them

Thats why they have revealed the 3rd one first , makes so much sense now. Welcome to the Toon Gervais.

Guest BooBoo

Just need to interview that goon going, "whey man wa gunnar win the league like."

No facepalm did justice to the that piece of television.

Just need to interview that goon going, "whey man wa gunnar win the league like."

LOL he will never live that down, ever. Bless 'im.

He was edited to fuck, classic

He was edited to f***, classic

It was a lad off this forum if you didn't know! (Banned now though).

He was edited to fuck, classic

As I was edited on GMTV talking about Gazza after his car crash down on the quayside.

I waffle on for ages expressing my love for the bloke, and they managed to hash a statement from me saying something like this 'everyone thinks he's a legend, but he's not'.

Bastards.