Gervinho

Dave

Guest MrSundlofer

"L'Equipe TV has apparently announced that he will sign with Newcastle ..."

Dont tell me this is from Twitter?

No, not twitter. From the Lille forum.

But, what about that picture of Gervinho having a medical? I have tried to search on google for the picture (if it's taken from there) but can't found it.

I reiterate my comments a few days / weeks: Gervi thank you for what you have brought on the ground, but given your behavior, break you and fuck you.

:lol:

:laugh:

Users browsing this forum: arnaud44200 , deathmetal , DOGUE 76 , Dom , Doktor Buzz , greg the Belgian , jackbauer59 , jujubalec , Mavuba24 , Qosner , rick , Saku59 , sebdu24 , solid-snake59 , southguy , topi and 55 guests

:colo:

What in the name of christ do you find out about the human body with those things on his legs?

Why's he leaning on a big block of cheese more to the point

New Mike Ashley Medical.

What in the name of christ do you find out about the human body with those things on his legs?

Making him feel at home.

:lol: It's even got the holes! :lol:

Can't believe I've been sucked into magnifying the image in the hope of identifying some text (to see the language).

Fucking shameful. :no:

This kind of shite is exactly what the transfer window was invented for man.  :lol:

:lol: It's even got the holes! :lol:

Can't believe I've been sucked into magnifying the image in the hope of identifying some text (to see the language).

f***ing shameful. :no:

Looking at the position of his hands and look on his face he is about to be sucked off