Gervinho

Dave

Guest VegasToon

Anderson, I didn't mean it like that. The story said we would only go for gervinho if we didn't get gameiro. I just know that's not true, we are 100% going for gervinho. No idea about gameiro, I've heard nothing.

What is your twitter name so I can follow you?  SHEARERGOL IS ITK!!!

:shifty:

Guest VegasToon

Honestly Shearergol is the first person I actually believe in this transfer.  I don't know why though.  Maybe it is his avatar?

Is Gervinho really a player the likes of Arsenal would be after? Not sure myself. Don't think he's considered that highly yet. Seems his people are trying to get interest from those kinds of clubs, but to no avail so far. Could see us getting him. It's not like he has shone in the champions league or anything. So far only just performed in the French league.

Well if no one else has offered him terms apart from us and he is supposed to make his mind up at the end of this week (according to agent) then we are in the driving seat yes?

Says it all that he won't commit, though.

We're being used to flush out the CL clubs.

I think we're interested and would sign him if he agreed to the deal but he wants a bigger and better club. Completely his prerogative too. Might happen but probably won't.

f***ing Mark Douglas, what an complete and utter clueless prick. You only have to read his piece about Smith from a few days ago. Misguided nonsense.

Far from it. Mark Douglas seems a decent guy.

Guest pont-toon

I wonder who our contingency plan is if we fail with either this guy or n zogbia.

Ronny from the club ?

Guest magpie99

Is Gervinho really a player the likes of Arsenal would be after? Not sure myself. Don't think he's considered that highly yet. Seems his people are trying to get interest from those kinds of clubs, but to no avail so far. Could see us getting him. It's not like he has shone in the champions league or anything. So far only just performed in the French league.

I dont see him going to Arsenal as he is probably very similar to Walcott and Arshavin has already said he will not be leaving so they seem to be really well stacked with attacking midfielders. Their major worry is in defence, goalkeeping and an out and out striker.

"There's always the choice of going or staying. I have one year left and we are still in discussions. What is certain is that I'll either be going or extending my contract.

We've just won two trophies, and have the Champions League. Lille are in the middle of doing something interesting that would interest many people. That could be a reason to stay".