Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Maybe a clause which kicks in 12 months from the end of his contract? Sure there was a similar one with Ben Arfa which was at €5-7m if they'd waited until this summer to sell him 12 months from when his contract was up. Remember seeing that I'm sure. Maybe a French League thing.

Maybe a clause which kicks in 12 months from the end of his contract? Sure there was a similar one with Ben Arfa which was at €5-7m if they'd waited until this summer to sell him 12 months from when his contract was up. Remember seeing that I'm sure. Maybe a French League thing.

Clauses are far more prominent in France than here, but I wasn't aware that the clauses change in the last year of the contract ...

Guest Heneage

@Cwarr #nufc have signed Lille midfielder Yohan Cabaye for 5m euros subject to passing a medical

Where did he get that from, must be ITK like.

UNFOLLOW THE c*** FOR f*** SAKE!

To be able to read that mustn't you be following him?

@Cwarr #nufc have signed Lille midfielder Yohan Cabaye for 5m euros subject to passing a medical

Damn it i got excited about this til that tosser said it.

I hate that c***. He was celebrating that he was right about Carroll leaving the club in January, despite him spending the month saying he was going to Spurs.

Who is he?

Damn it i got excited about this til that tosser said it.

I hate that c***. He was celebrating that he was right about Carroll leaving the club in January, despite him spending the month saying he was going to Spurs.

Who is he?

Some dickhead who makes up stuff about Newcastle, sometimes just goes along with stuff reported in the press hoping it's correct or takes stuff off forums.

Very rarely correct, I don't know why people follow him when he is obviously not ITK at all.

Maybe a clause which kicks in 12 months from the end of his contract? Sure there was a similar one with Ben Arfa which was at 5-7m if they'd waited until this summer to sell him 12 months from when his contract was up. Remember seeing that I'm sure. Maybe a French League thing.

Clauses are far more prominent in France than here, but I wasn't aware that the clauses change in the last year of the contract ...

Just think if that clause had existed for longer than just the last 12 months of his contract he'd have been snapped up long ago.

Guest Heneage

To be able to read something someone posted on the forum? ???

No I meant in terms of he keeps his 'secrets' fairly private, you have to actually want to follow him so he can be ignored quite easily.

To be able to read something someone posted on the forum? ???

No I meant in terms of he keeps his 'secrets' fairly private, you have to actually want to follow him so he can be ignored quite easily.

He can't be ignored if people post every tweet on here :lol:

Guest WisconsinMagpie

Our site has a fresh item on Cabaye and the possible signing, including a brief profile and a link to highlights. He has been in our summer transfer guide, and he's one of the few who fit all of Pardew's hints earlier in the week about the shadowy central midfielder.  http://bit.ly/k11qy3