Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Guest Wearside

You still haven't agreed to drink p*ss if Ben Arfa outshines Sessegnon next season. Put your pee where your mouth is, boy.

I'm more than happy to have a cash bet.

Balls in your court mate.

Outshines in stats or is there some sort of impartial judge?

Make it just goals scored or just assists,whatever you want.I'm happy with either.

Guest Geordiesned

You still haven't agreed to drink p*ss if Ben Arfa outshines Sessegnon next season. Put your pee where your mouth is, boy.

I'm more than happy to have a cash bet.

Balls in your court mate.

As I said earlier, cash is nothing. Piss is shame. If you aren't certain enough that Ben Arfa won't outshine Sessegnon to agree to drink your own piss if he does, you don't have any balls. I'm saying I'll drink my own piss if Ben Arfa doesn't outshine Sessegnon. I don't need your money. I just want to see you drink piss. :thup:

:lol:

Anyone who compare Ben arfa to Sessegnon didn't have seen Ben arfa or Sessegnon play... 

Sessegnon is nowhere near what the player Ben arfa is and this at any level (tecnically, the ability, TALENT of course, vision of the game, etc.).

To evoke the "end product" of Ben arfa (compared to Sessegnon) is nonsense ! You don't have to look only at the matches Ben arfa played in BUT the number of minutes he has played during a season. And when you compared it to Sessegnon, you'll understand...

Ben arfa had never been given time in Marseille (above all with Deschamps) in order to impose himself in the squad, that is why he went to Newcastle : only to play. For example, when he played a lot of games in the second part of the season last year (as a starter) he scored many goals especially in the europa league and marseille succeeded in catch up with Bordeaux and become champion.

And for those who have doubts, i've followed Ben arfa since he was in Lyon and i watched all his games in OM...

She knows what she's talking about.

Yeah but Ben Arfa has done fuck all this season.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Anyone who compare Ben arfa to Sessegnon didn't have seen Ben arfa or Sessegnon play... 

Sessegnon is nowhere near what the player Ben arfa is and this at any level (tecnically, the ability, TALENT of course, vision of the game, etc.).

To evoke the "end product" of Ben arfa (compared to Sessegnon) is nonsense ! You don't have to look only at the matches Ben arfa played in BUT the number of minutes he has played during a season. And when you compared it to Sessegnon, you'll understand...

Ben arfa had never been given time in Marseille (above all with Deschamps) in order to impose himself in the squad, that is why he went to Newcastle : only to play. For example, when he played a lot of games in the second part of the season last year (as a starter) he scored many goals especially in the europa league and marseille succeeded in catch up with Bordeaux and become champion.

And for those who have doubts, i've followed Ben arfa since he was in Lyon and i watched all his games in OM...

Oh yeah I've just realised this. Fuck.

Is that Wearside's point then?

Yeah but Ben Arfa has done f*** all this season.

Yeah. Sessegnon has done more in 5 months than Ben Arfa did in 3 games.

Yeah pretty much, Sessegnon is better because over the last 6 months he has done more than Ben Arfa has done in an entire year! :lol:

Lazy fuck that Ben Arfa like.

Guest elbee909

Oh yeah I've just realised this. Fuck.

He's one of those heartless lazybones Frenchies.

Guest Wearside

Wearside is in denial about HBA actually being a good player because he is scared of what he will do to them next season  :snod:

I will let you carry on with the arrogance that you are showing in that post.

Let's hope Ben Arfa can justify it.

Yeah but Ben Arfa has done f*** all this season.

Yeah. Sessegnon has done more in 5 months than Ben Arfa did in 3 games.

Ah crap, Wearside wins then, fairplay to the lad.

He's loving this btw.

I genuinely don't think he is, he seems pissed and has come on here for a 'fight' but is making himself look like a tit with every post.

Most wums have some sort of background knowledge to argue with but this lad is just making himself look very silly.

I assume wums are supposed to make others look silly rather than themselves, given his fairly decent history on here I reckon he has had a drink and will regret this (even if he doesn't admit it) in the morning. Seems very 'Leazes 10.30pm mass Shepherd rant, taking on the world' to me.

He's loving this btw.

You assume he has intelligence.

He's hijacked the thread and got people taking about Sessegnon. Job done as far as he's concerned.

Wearside, did you watch the Stoke game? Did you think Ben Arfa had a bad game? From what I remember he created our best chance, didn't lose possession and looked a threat without having the explosiveness of his Everton performance. It wasn't an outstanding appearance from the lad, but it was about the same level as Sessegnon's best games for your lot (quality in glimpses, consistently tidy but ultimately lacked influence).

Now, the Everton

game, has Sessegnon even put in half an eye catching performance as that? Where he single handedly destroyed a defensively solid side and the national media were raving about the lad? He raised more eyebrows in 85 minutes than Sessegnon has in 5 months, that should tell you all you need to know about next season.

Wearside is in denial about HBA actually being a good player because he is scared of what he will do to them next season  :snod:

I will let you carry on with the arrogance that you are showing in that post.

Let's hope Ben Arfa can justify it.

Ooohh, much appreciated! I don't know what i would do if i hadn't been allowed like