Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Guest Wearside

The only people who have genuinely raved about him are their fans and our handful of avid Ligue 1 followers.

You're wrong,look through this thread and it's certainly more than a 'handful' and I seen one even claiming he was worth 75mEUR in one post.

He wouldn't be leaving CL football for lower half PL football if he had anything about him,I'm absolutely certain of that.

Guest bimpy474

Honours : Ben Arfa - 5 league titles , 2 cups and 2 charity shields (their version), Young player of the year 2008.

Honours : Sessègnon - 1 cup.

Erm the defence rests...... :occasion14:

The only people who have genuinely raved about him are their fans and our handful of avid Ligue 1 followers.

You're wrong,look through this thread and it's certainly more than a 'handful' and I seen one even claiming he was worth 75mEUR in one post.

He wouldn't be leaving CL football for lower half PL football if he had anything about him,I'm absolutely certain of that.

:lol:

Nah, Wum. Nobody is this thick.

By the way if we compare Sessegnon and Ben Arfa's first 3 games (as Ben Arfa only got to play 3 games thanks to De Jong) it stands as

Sessegnon: 0 goals 0 assists

Ben Arfa: 1 goal 0 assists

Get the fuck in!

It almost make me feel these sort of stats are important in determining how good a player is. Lovenkrands scored more than Ben Arfa so is the better player, right? ???

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

By the way if we compare Sessegnon and Ben Arfa's first 3 games (as Ben Arfa only got to play 3 games thanks to De Jong) it stands as

Get the fuck in!

It almost make me feel these sort of stats are important in determining how good a player is. Lovenkrands scored more than Ben Arfa so is the better player, right? ???

You can't beat Lovenkrands' movement, man.

Get the f*** in!

And better than Sessegnon.

Guest Wearside

Sessegnon never got substituted after an hour in his first home game either.

Nothing I've seen from Ben Arfa tells me he is better than Sessegnon,nothing at all.

You're a proper sloppy mess like. Like just a mix of bodily fluids, lazily rubbed in to the carpet with a foot.

He wouldn't be leaving CL football for lower half PL football if he had anything about him,I'm an absolute cretin.

eh?!  Based on that, why the fuck is Stephane fucking Sessegnon not at a top European club as oppose to a team managed by a fucking fat prick with a fucking melted wellington boot for a fucking face then?!?!

Seriously man, its Saturday neet and you're a mackem arguing on an NUFC message board.  Go out or something.

You're a proper sloppy mess like. Like just a mix of bodily fluids, lazily rubbed in to the carpet with a foot.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Nah, Wum. Nobody is this thick.

Pissed, wake up in the morning, log onto the forum and  :facepalm: pissed.

Nothing I've seen from Ben Arfa tells me he is better than Sessegnon,nothing at all.

Actually Ben Arfa came OFF the bench in his first home game. You don't know any thing about him really do you?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Here we go again

"But ben arthur got subbed for that spyderman lolz hes well shit fuk da mags"

Def WUM, anyone able to read and comprehend words would understand that post was quoting an article claiming Cabaye had a 75 mill € release clause.

Aye, that Tiote was shit too. Could've had CL football but went to England.

Sessegon never scored in his first away game either.

Daft cunt

Guest Geordiesned

Try opening your eyes then!

Jesus wept, it's like you're morphing into RTG's poster of the year with every post.

That was some one referring to a section of his Wiki page that stated that he allegadly had a 75m Euro release clause in in his contract, not claiming he was worth that amount. Learn to read son.

Try opening your eyes then!

Jesus wept, it's like you're morphing into RTG's poster of the year with every post.

Started so well too, reminds me a little of Martin Jol.

Guest Wearside

Actually Ben Arfa came OFF the bench in his first home game. You don't know any thing about him really do you?

Stoke home game was the first he started at home and he was hauled off after an hour,it was live on SKY,pretty hard not to see it.

Guest pont-toon

your desperate for him to be shit arent you ?