Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Guest sicko2ndbest

http://houstonconcepts.com/mike/multimedia/webpics/jizz.gif

Fukin hell sewelly

I will hopefully be seeing more of that over the next few weeks ;)

you two getting together like ?

Fancy it Sicko?

Mate we've just had our 2nd child the missus is a no go zone. I'm up for it big boy :)

According to canal +, Cabaye came to an agreement with Newcastle ! Strange.... but very good player (international too).

Believe me or not but the fact Ben arfa plays for Newcastle United plays a key role for french players.

:celb:

According to canal +, Cabaye came to an agreement with Newcastle ! Strange.... but very good player (international too).

Believe me or not but the fact Ben arfa plays for Newcastle United plays a key role for french players.

Do you think Ben Arfa and Cabaye will sway Gervinho much on his decision of which club to play for?

Really? I always thought it was because of Alain Smieeth

Do you think Ben Arfa and Cabaye will sway Gervinho much on his decision of which club to play for?

Gervinho: "Not sure if I should sign for Newcastle"

:tiote:

Gervinho: "Get me that contract Mr Ashley!"

Guest sicko2ndbest

Tiote will have more of a say

Guest bimpy474

This does not compute...........computer is this good news for Newcastle for a change......computer says no.........unplug the fecker i'm getting the drinks in.......  :frantic: :celb: :frantic: :celb: :frantic: :celb:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/large/309603421.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1306705383&Signature=FhODVYRevMYjIHOeKC4DYq1TOTg%3D

Seems like he's looking forward to it.