Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Guest Wearside

I was surprised Cabaye didn't start tonight mind, you'd have thought a world class(copyright Newcastle Online Forum) player like him would have been able to handle a heavyweight midfield of Shaun Derry and Alejandro Faurlin. I think the term is 'completely out of his depth'.

What a s*** post.  You're trolling right?  Please say you are because if you aren't then well, you're not a good reader of a football game at all.  You'd be a footballing simpleton.

Do yourself a favor and delete your original post.  I promise I'll remove this the second it goes.

Can somebody, anybody, please tell me what this lad does. I've now watched him in 4 games, Arsenal, Sunderland, Scunthorpe and QPR and he does nothing at all, he is barely ever involved in the game. Your midfield was completely over-ran today and Cabaye was non-existent.

I was surprised Cabaye didn't start tonight mind, you'd have thought a world class(copyright Newcastle Online Forum) player like him would have been able to handle a heavyweight midfield of Shaun Derry and Alejandro Faurlin. I think the term is 'completely out of his depth'.

What a s*** post.  You're trolling right?  Please say you are because if you aren't then well, you're not a good reader of a football game at all.  You'd be a footballing simpleton.

Do yourself a favor and delete your original post.  I promise I'll remove this the second it goes.

Can somebody, anybody, please tell me what this lad does. I've now watched him in 4 games, Arsenal, Sunderland, Scunthorpe and QPR and he does nothing at all, he is barely ever involved in the game. Your midfield was completely over-ran today and Cabaye was non-existent.

Are you 'Masterplan' on RTG?  Or did you just C&P a post of his over to here.  Identical.

Not bothering to reply in detail.  If you can't see it, you're not worthy of being spoon fed.  Stick to focusing on GRIT, determination and other stuff along that mantra...

And what exactly was your midfield supremo Catts doing when you drew with Swansea, got beat by us and got dumped out the cup by a championship side?

Are you 'Masterplan' on RTG?  Or did you just C&P a post of his over to here.  Identical.

Not bothering to reply in detail.  If you can't see it, you're not worthy of being spoon fed.  Stick to focusing on GRIT, determination and other stuff along that mantra...

And classiness. Don't forget classiness.

Mind telling us what Gyan does?

In possession, yeah.  But he can't do it all on his own can he?

Always has that class when on the ball, but like I said, he had nothing to work with.  No full backs to spread it to.  No strikers dropping to offer an option.  Tiote on his side, who looks to be suffering from a massive confidence loss.  What can he do with that shit if his game is built around passing?

Superb when not in possession btw.  Massive upgrade on fat boy.

:thup: He wasn't great, even by the not-so-sky high, promising performances he's given so far. But the way Wearside goes on, you'd think he was Henderson for them last season. Doesn't help with the absolute bypassing of him by the rest of the squad, like.

Guest Wearside

Would much rather have spent £6 million on Craig Gardner like.

I've not seen a single Sunderland fan hailing Gardner as 'world class'. Nobody does delusion quite like Newcastle supporters, I did try and warn you's early in this thread.

30/41 passes completed.  Retaining the ball extremely well inside our own half.  Majority of missed passes were long balls and his corners, only 4 short miss-placed!

He made 5 interceptions - the most on the pitch.  2/5 tackles won - a bit lightweight and over-run here. 

Stats :smug:

Would much rather have spent £6 million on Craig Gardner like.

I've not seen a single Sunderland fan hailing Gardner as 'world class'. Nobody does delusion quite like Newcastle supporters, I did try and warn you's early in this thread.

Based on what?  Gut instinct?  Goes in the same category as grit you cretin.  Cabaye was solid tonight, our best midfielder.  Obvious for anyone with a footballing brain to see.

Stop trying to troll, you know nothing.

He did well at the defensive work tonight, faded really badly though. You'd like to think one of him or Tiote could take games like this by the scruff of the neck and start dictating the play - sadly, it didn't happen.