Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Guest Wearside

Considering we've got another mackem in Randy Savage, and therefore fill our quota, can't we just ban him now, and pray Randy Savage doesn't revert to RTG stylee?

A few posters have backed up my words that Cabaye was totally non-existent tonight, not sure why you are so seething. Maybe when it comes from an opposition supporter it hurts more.

Considering we've got another mackem in Randy Savage, and therefore fill our quota, can't we just ban him now, and pray Randy Savage doesn't revert to RTG stylee?

A few posters have backed up my words that Cabaye was totally non-existent tonight, not sure why you are so seething. Maybe when it comes from an opposition supporter it hurts more.

Stop reading what you want to read.  Stats prove otherwise.

Stats :smug:

Here, have them again!

30/41 passes completed.  Retaining the ball extremely well inside our own half.  Majority of missed passes were long balls and his corners, only 4 short miss-placed!

He made 5 interceptions - the most on the pitch.  2/5 tackles won - a bit lightweight and over-run here

He was pretty poor tonight yes, but your team hasn't won a match all season, so where do you get the balls to pipe up?

He was pretty poor tonight yes, but your team hasn't won a match all season, so where do you get the balls to pipe up?

He wasn't pretty poor at all.  Everything he had to do, he did well.

The problem with Wearside is he just bores your fucking tits off. Every single post is the same boring, pointless shit. There's fuck all stopping other club's fans posting on here, even mackems, but this cunt just drags the place down.

Axe him and keep the other mackem. I actually enjoy reading his posts unlike the tripe this pleb throws up.

He wasn't pretty poor at all.  Everything he had to do, he did well.

:thup: Wasn't a performance we know he's capable. But he wasn't awful. It's not the fact you pointed him out as non-existent, it's as if because a few people said they think he's got the ability to be world class, you're allowed to go the complete other way and call him nothing but invisible shite like it's fact. :lol: Hurts from an opposition supporter? Giving yourself too much credit, mate.

It was nothing to do with Cabaye, and more to do with Pardew's Allardyce game plan. I'm not surprised you failed to spot it though seeing as compared to Bruce, Pardew probably looks like Jose Mourinho.

It was nothing to do with Cabaye, and more to do with Pardew's Allardyce game plan. I'm not surprised you failed to spot it though seeing as compared to Bruce, Pardew probably looks like Jose Mourinho.

Nah. He can't spot it because the kind of tripe we watched tonight doesn't compute to a technically-superior mackem. :thup:

Would much rather have spent £6 million on Craig Gardner like.

I've not seen a single Sunderland fan hailing Gardner as 'world class'. Nobody does delusion quite like Newcastle supporters, I did try and warn you's early in this thread.

I have, i've seen loads. I saw a bloke running down the street earlier shouting "Gardner is better than Messi" with his willy out.

EVERY mackem i've ever spoken too believes John O'Shea would slot comfortably into the centre of Barcelona's defence too.

You delusional set of mongoloid bastards.

I've not seen a single Sunderland fan hailing Gardner as 'world class'. Nobody does delusion quite like Newcastle supporters, I did try and warn you's early in this thread.

I have, i've seen loads. I saw a bloke running down the street earlier shouting "Gardner is better than Messi" with his willy out.

EVERY mackem i've ever spoken too believes John O'Shea would slot comfortably into the centre of Barcelona's defence too.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:spit:

Yeah, Hans' has fucking nailed the comedy response so hard.  Laughing like a little girl here :smug:

No coming back for Wearside now.

While he likes to think that we're all imagining him clicking the 'x' after his last post, with a smug look on his face, going 'I'll check back tomorrow to see all the awesome bites'. We all know he's really sat, staring at this page for the last 15 minutes, trying his darnedest to think of the slightest of witty comebacks.

Can't wait for it, Weary. Let us have it when you're ready. :thup:

Cabaye did well whenever he was on the ball tonight and did well defensively.  However it's impossible for a player to dominate a midfield by himself.  Considering the overall performance he played a ok.

Wearside has a habit of getting pissed and showing himself up.  But some of the admin are too busy agreeing with him to ban him.

its a knock on effect from Ryan Taylor at LB, Jonas is having to drop so deep to cover that Cabaye has no option for the quick pass to the right flank, Obertan was his only outball a lot of the time, or he was missed out anyway as we went long from the back.

Cabaye did well whenever he was on the ball tonight and did well defensively.  However it's impossible for a player to dominate a midfield by himself.  Considering the overall performance he played a ok.

Wearside has a habit of getting pissed and showing himself up.  But some of the admin are too busy agreeing with him to ban him.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/276728_119135614850244_472707_n.jpg

Bit of a snide comment there like Teasy. People are entitled to their opinions and I don't think it was too controversial an opinion to say he had a quiet game tonight. He wasn't helped by the style of football, being out-manned due to our formation, lack of options around him and his midfield partner being off the boil, but it's a fact nevertheless.

Wearside is a total moron, what's new? He's easily dealt with.

It's not unreasonable at all to say that Cabaye had a quiet game.  As long as it's qualified so that the delusional mackem doesn't think people actually agree with him.

I was just joking with wormy as well, he's right it was a bit handbagish.

Aye, fair enough. Thought it was one of Wearside's better attempts in all honesty. Got to admire a man who keeps going on the wind-up after seeing his team get embarrassed yet again by "the Mags", seeing their record signing moving to a joke league in Qatar to escape from them and seeing Steve Bruce in their dugout every week.