Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Steady on. :lol:

Big emphasis on "potential" but I think that 3 is as good in that position as what the likes of Arsenal, Liverpool & Spurs have in there.

---------------------------------Modric--------------Sandro/Parker-------------------------

---------------------------------------------VDV-----------------------------------------------

Parker lol

Big emphasis on "potential" but I think that 3 is as good in that position as what the likes of Arsenal, Liverpool & Spurs have in there.

---------------------------------Modric--------------Sandro/Parker-------------------------

---------------------------------------------VDV-----------------------------------------------

I think at their best our three are more than a match for those.

All season, not just until Jan

At their best yes, over the course of a season no.

All season, not just until Jan

Zing :lol:

Guest kingdawson

i don't agree at all tbh. I think you have a very good 3 that are definately a top 7 midfield but 2 are not even proven. They're not as good as Song, Wilshire and Arteta either tbh.

At their best yes, over the course of a season no.

Again, that's why I say "potential". Tiote is easily as good as Parker & Sandro, and I see no reason why Cabaye & Ben Arfa can't do what Modric & VdV have. Put it this way Cabaye has started his career over here a damn sight better than Modric did!

I liked Parker when he was here but he's not and never will be on the same planet as Tiote.

This but I wouldn't have Parker in my team if I was taking bungs while twitching and everyone was fit he wouldn't be in my starting XI

Guest kingdawson

Parker is gash.

Well he was our best player against Wolves so hopefully he continues in this manner.

but that's not even mildly amusing?

Massive flaw in the argument.

Let what go? I thought he was average here and he's been just as average in every single game I've seen him in since. He's not 'gash' as such, but he is in comparison to the ludicrous repuation that he has gathered so it's a suitable tag relatively.

Reminds me of Gareth Barry hype ahead of the World Cup, in a year or 2 time people will be scratching their heads as to why everybody thought he was so good. Steady, mid-table player - nothing more.